RB, Am I the only concerned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RB, Am I the only concerned?

From my perspective, Moreno was a key part of the best offense ever in the nfl. Not just with his running last year, but he is excellent at pass protecting. Ya, he isnt Adrian Peterson, but I feel that for 3 Mil a year he is low risk high reward.

To me this is just a common cents.

But, in retrospect, I felt the same way last year when we got rid of Mcgahee, but look how this year turned out

What do you guys think?

Draft?

Comment

Common sense

Comment

I think Moreno was playing his very best in a contract year. Aside from this year, he was always injured and underperforming.

They will draft someone with one of their first two picks...

Comment

Originally posted by StugotsIII View Post
          I think Moreno was playing his very best in a contract year. Aside from this year, he was always injured and underperforming.

They will draft someone with one of their first two picks...
          If be surprised if they added an RB with their first two picks, and I'm also not concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
            If be surprised if they added an RB with their first two picks, and I'm also not concerned.
            Meh...me neither.

Ball is solid and will most likely carry the load.

Clearly Denver believes it's issue's lie elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin8Nine View Post
              To me this is just a common cents.
              common francs

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                Common sense
                Common Scents

Comment

I've read quite a few posts this off season in regards to the RB position...and you'd think Ronnie Hillman is no longer on the roster...he's younger than Montee Ball

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    Common Scents
                    Thomas Paine, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                      I've read quite a few posts this off season in regards to the RB position...and you'd think Ronnie Hillman is no longer on the roster...he's younger than Montee Ball
                      Hillman sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        Thomas Paine, man.
                        Nice. Very nice.

Comment

I get how Bronco homers would love KM.

Here are my 2 "Cents" on KM and Bronco homers

KM was a 1st round pick by the worst HC in Bronco history. A lot of these homer types loved mCd and followed him blindly until his position was untenable (for the benefit of the OP who is likely a pre-teen untenable means he was not able to maintain his position) at which point they grasped at anything he did right to prove their blind loyalty wasn't in vain.

After mCd was ****canned within 18 months of his hiring all they had left was to prove that he knew how evaluate talent so they clung to his draft picks waiting on the ones who were left to deliver. Every time a QB ran into Ayers for a sack they rejoiced, etc...

After having a decent rookie year KM disappears for a few years, never completing another full season (if you count the playoff losses) and ends up getting busted with a DUI and loses his job to an old and worn down mCgahee. He spends nearly half a season in Elway's dog house until mCgahee finally breaks down for good and KM is called on. KM plays well in relief only to go out in the 2012 Divisional game when he is needed the most.

Never fear KM Bronco homer! KM bounces back with his 1st ever 1k rushing season, on the greatest O ever. KM shown crying on TV and it is suddenly inspiring! He is a leader with heart because he kept crawling on the ground after a tackle (by the 1st contact) among other stunts "pumping" up his team. Everyone loves him forgetting how he was a wasted pick for the majority of his career who drove a car drunk with plates that read "SAUCED".

A rookie who he was stealing touches from surpasses his YPC late in the season and equals him in pass pro and catching and surpassing his output on the ground but now RB is our weak spot because we no longer have a guy that peaked, who has suffered multiple injuries (which add up fast at RB) and did little to motivate his team outside of tears and celebrating (anyone remember the humiliating Raider loss back in the mCd era where KM scored down 50+ and celebrated?

Yep I was glad the dude FINALLY produced but I am more glad he is gone and no longer holding Ball back.

There is no way John would let him walk without thinking they had depth behind Ball or an option in the Draft.

Congrats to the Bronco's 6th all time leading rusher, who only out rushed Elway for 6th place by 61 yards!

I hope he does well in Miami, as long as it is not against us. It will be fun to see if he can rush for 250+ on the Pats twice every year, but I am so glad he is no longer a Bronco and we can upgrade the position, but hey, what do I know? I just hate mCd and most of the bums he drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                            I get how Bronco homers would love KM.

Here are my 2 "Cents" on KM and Bronco homers

KM was a 1st round pick by the worst HC in Bronco history. A lot of these homer types loved mCd and followed him blindly until his position was untenable (for the benefit of the OP who is likely a pre-teen untenable means he was not able to maintain his position) at which point they grasped at anything he did right to prove their blind loyalty wasn't in vain.

After mCd was ****canned within 18 months of his hiring all they had left was to prove that he knew how evaluate talent so they clung to his draft picks waiting on the ones who were left to deliver. Every time a QB ran into Ayers for a sack they rejoiced, etc...

After having a decent rookie year KM disappears for a few years, never completing another full season (if you count the playoff losses) and ends up getting busted with a DUI and loses his job to an old and worn down mCgahee. He spends nearly half a season in Elway's dog house until mCgahee finally breaks down for good and KM is called on. KM plays well in relief only to go out in the 2012 Divisional game when he is needed the most.

Never fear KM Bronco homer! KM bounces back with his 1st ever 1k rushing season, on the greatest O ever. KM shown crying on TV and it is suddenly inspiring! He is a leader with heart because he kept crawling on the ground after a tackle (by the 1st contact) among other stunts "pumping" up his team. Everyone loves him forgetting how he was a wasted pick for the majority of his career who drove a car drunk with plates that read "SAUCED".

A rookie who he was stealing touches from surpasses his YPC late in the season and equals him in pass pro and catching and surpassing his output on the ground but now RB is our weak spot because we no longer have a guy that peaked, who has suffered multiple injuries (which add up fast at RB) and did little to motivate his team outside of tears and celebrating (anyone remember the humiliating Raider loss back in the mCd era where KM scored down 50+ and celebrated?

Yep I was glad the dude FINALLY produced but I am more glad he is gone and no longer holding Ball back.

There is no way John would let him walk without thinking they had depth behind Ball or an option in the Draft.

Congrats to the Bronco's 6th all time leading rusher, who only out rushed Elway for 6th place by 61 yards!

I hope he does well in Miami, as long as it is not against us. It will be fun to see if he can rush for 250+ on the Pats twice every year, but I am so glad he is no longer a Bronco and we can upgrade the position, but hey, what do I know? I just hate mCd and most of the bums he drafted.
                            So not a Moreno fan, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                              So not a Moreno fan, huh?
                              BRONCO fan

Comment

Working...
                              X