X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin

What's this about?

Orlando Franklin ‏@OFranklin74 1h
    They say it's business, never personal. Ok well I'm pissed and it just became personal. I'm betting on me, 2014 will be a great yr for me

He had a very good season I would be surprised if he's getting benched. Maybe next years cap causality?

Comment

Maybe doesn't want to move to guard?

Comment

Originally posted by Flacko View Post
        He had a very good season I would be surprised if he's getting benched. Maybe next years cap causality?
        His contract is up anyway.

@mabroncofan

I very much doubt they asked him to move before the draft.

Comment

Either a position switch, or contract extension.

Comment

I bet he wanted more money. To which Elway said "nope, did you actually watch the Superbowl tape?"

Comment

Extension talks have to be it. He's not getting benched and I doubt a move would have him betting on himself.

Comment

Maybe contract extension?!? They could be using Clark's success last year and Justice's resigning as leverage.

Comment

Dudes a straight monster for 18 games a season. If he could just step up for 19.

Comment

It has to be a failed extension. Nothing else makes much sense. I understand not extending him before the draft, especially when you know you're going to have to fork over some big money next year anyway on DT and probably Julius. But if we end up not taking an OL somewhere in the first three rounds I'd think Franklin would have quite a bit of leverage in negotiations.

Comment

It's definitely not him getting cut, that's for sure. Not that anybody said he was, but he did respond to two people who asked him if he was getting released.

Comment

They told him he has to wait for a new deal. Meanwhile this draft Elway has some good options at guard/center/ot

Comment

Can't help with future negotiations

Comment

Franklin did not have a good Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                              Franklin did not have a good Super Bowl.
                              Outside of MAYBE DT...did anyone on our team have a good Super Bowl?

Comment

Working...
                              X