5.3 quake in LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.3 quake in LA

Was driving on the freeway so I didn't feel it. Hopefully not a harbinger of things to come, but someone from the Geological Survey said could have a bigger one in the next few days.

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
    Was driving on the freeway so I didn't feel it. Hopefully not a harbinger of things to come, but someone from the Geological Survey said could have a bigger one in the next few days.
    Felt it. A nice shake. On this way LA the other week, they said they linked it to fracking. So that's nice

Comment

Not a big deal.

Comment

Got the juices flowing in South OC. La Habra was epicenter and that is Northeast of Anaheim Stadium and near LA border. Good 10 seconds of rolling. Nothing fell or damaged here but heard water line broke at one of the corners of La Habra. I know bottles fell from display shelves near the epicenter.

Two good ones in a week. I blame Bush.

Comment

Thought I felt something in Cabo but that might have been spring breakers partying.

Comment

I felt it. There was not need to run out the building.

Comment

I live in Brea. Felt every bit of all of them. Pretty good shaking going on

Comment

Felt it up in the East Valley but because of location it didn't feel as strong as the one last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mopatt24 View Post
                  I live in Brea. Felt every bit of all of them. Pretty good shaking going on
                  You were right next door to La Habra. I know stuff fell off display shelves at epicenter.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    Got the juices flowing in South OC. La Habra was epicenter and that is Northeast of Anaheim Stadium and near LA border. Good 10 seconds of rolling. Nothing fell or damaged here but heard water line broke at one of the corners of La Habra. I know bottles fell from display shelves near the epicenter.

Two good ones in a week. I blame Bush.
                    My Grandparents used to live in La Habra, still have Aunt/Uncle/cousins in Rowland Heights, so I'm sure they felt the shakin.

Comment

First shake n' bake felt since moving to LA. I don't even know where the epicenter is on a map but I live in the south bay and my tv was shaking a bit

Comment

earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I live about 60 miles inland from LA. I felt a good shake from here. Anyone know what fault it is? I also live right along the San Andreas Fault.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                            You were right next door to La Habra. I know stuff fell off display shelves at epicenter.
                            I was able to feel the ground rolling. The walkway leading up to my door is uneven now.

Comment

Aren't earthquakes an everyday thing in L.A. ?

Comment

Working...
                              X