Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice

Broncos re-signed Winston Justice to a 1 year deal.

USC! USC! USC!

Comment

Best Metallica album ever

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
        Best Metallica album ever
        Ride the Lightning is my favorite, I thought Justice for All was a poor attempt at a concept album.

Master of Puppets is a very close 2nd, For Whom the bell tolls and Ride the Lightning push Ride the Lighting over the top for me.

Comment

Master of Puppets or GTFO

Comment

There we go. Now all they need in FA is another vet LB, which will probably come after June 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              Ride the Lightning is my favorite, I thought Justice for All was a poor attempt at a concept album.

that would be st. anger.......the justice album made Metallica into gazillionaires with just one song making it to radio and MTV (One), and set them up for their most successful Album, 'Metallica'.

Comment

If they left Manny at center, draft a new potential stud center/guard to groom for a year and for backup and put Clark at left guard next to Clady we should have a solid Oline.

Clark at guard without as much space to cover = better than Beadles in my view who got abused in pass protect up the middle at times last year and in SB. Maybe also grab one more vet OL, and/or a later round draft of an OL with developement promise. Hope too out tall adonis we drafted last year late for the Oline is ready to play some this year.
                Last edited by Hulamau; 03-28-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamau View Post
                  If they left Manny at center, draft a new potential stud center/guard to groom for a year and for backup and put Clark at left guard next to Clady we should have a solid Oline.

Clark at guard without as much space to cover = better than Beadles in my view who got abused in pass protect up the middle at times last year and in SB. Maybe also grab one more vet OL, and/or a later round draft of an OL with developement promise. Hope too out tall adonis we drafted last year late for the Oline is ready to play some this year.
                  Clark is not a guard.

Comment

Ride the lightning or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      Ride the lightning or nothing.
                      No love for Kill Em All?

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xv2kBLXB05k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by brother love View Post
                          No love for Kill Em All?
                          Garage band years, mahn! ****in' ay, mahn!!!

Comment

Back to football this suggests that either cornick or painter or both are not viewed as viable backup options or that at least one of them will be switching to guard

Comment

Not necessarily, good CYA signing.

Kill'em all!!! Mustain does not get enough credit imho

Comment

Working...
                              X