No announcement yet.

Share Your Creepy Camping/Travelling Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one time I was headed to the AFC title game in Denver and ran into Fankadeo. He/she was in a truck stop diner begging the waitress for 9 dollars so he could pay a trucker/lot lizard to suck him off.

I say he/she because Fankadeo is a human male and female. Yes...he/she has both a vagina and very tiny baby penis. I know this because he/she was bottomless....wearing nothing but a really tight Tom Brady jersey with the left nipple cut out and work boots.

Anyway, the waitress finally coughed up the 9 dollars because Fankadeo began to weep uncontrollably. He/she wept so uncontrollably that his enormous belly started to jiggle...and upon jiggling a good deal of mucus and wolf cumm came out of his enormous, crusty belly button.

Once he got his 9 dollars he proceeded to find the grossest of the lot lizards/trucker prostitutes he could find and began to lightly smell his neck...the rest can't really be conveyed on a public forum.

Needless to say Fankadeo has full blown AID's and will likely die soon.

Crazy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
      You know, thinking about it, this gives me some ideas for pranks.
      This is an awesome prank, get an old wallet, and pack it full with play-money leaving some sticking out. Fold the wallet over a long piece of fishing line and hold both ends of the line and lower it down in one of the camp ground toilets (preferably one that’s pretty full) and then pull the line out. Sit back and watch the fun, it’s amazing the contraptions people will come up with trying to fish it out of the crapper. I haven’t done this since my old school days but I bet it still works.

Comment

I was camping alone in bald eagle, last weekend before they shut down for the season.

I was sitting by the fire, and up along the ridge line...I hear: clack clack clack.
        Not think much about it, just brushed it off.

Clack clack clack! Coming from the far left of the ridge line way back comes ringing again. I'm the only one in the park minus the camp hosts.

Soooo...I pick up some rocks and clack clack clack back. Clack clack clack rings out, and I returned the call again.

Silence. Fire is burning. I don't drink when I camp by myself. So I'm just hanging out. ..

Clack clack clack! The position has moved from 9 o'clock to 1030. I wait. The call comes again. Clack clack clack!

I returned the call. Sort of having fun with it. Silence.

Clack clack clack! 12 o'clock. Now I'm getting nervous. I only had my axe, and knives. This is obviously call and response. So what do I do...I wait. Clack clack clack! Rings out again in the october air. I return the call.

Silence.

Clack clack clack!

Sound seems to have moved half the distance from down the ridge towards me.

I put out the fire and take my flashlight out and wait.

Clack clack clack! Same distance I can judge audibly. I do not return. Clack clack clack! I do not return. I stayed up till day break. I have no idea to this day what it was. I did investigate the ride, to give you an idea the land it is old pa mountains, rocks, boulders, tree roots. Navigation with no light could result in a nasty fall.

I tell people it was bigfoot...maybe. but I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
          That is a little disconcerting.

Monument or Blue Lake. Not positive. It's the one that had the rock formation in the middle of the lake
          Lol!! Blue lake is in the middle of nowhere...don't know Monument...thought maybe you were talking about John Martin Resovoir...was there a Big Dam there?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
            Would it help if I the rest if the story involves a man in Bronco helmet throwing a football with such force it takes the chiefs fans head off. At which point he looks at me, grunts, throws me over his shoulder and scores a few times in the end zone. Then I make him a sammich. The end.
            Is that really considered a scoring situation though?

Comment

Originally posted by StugotsIII View Post
              This one time I was headed to the AFC title game in Denver and ran into Fankadeo. He/she was in a truck stop diner begging the waitress for 9 dollars so he could pay a trucker/lot lizard to suck him off.

I say he/she because Fankadeo is a human male and female. Yes...he/she has both a vagina and very tiny baby penis. I know this because he/she was bottomless....wearing nothing but a really tight Tom Brady jersey with the left nipple cut out and work boots.

Anyway, the waitress finally coughed up the 9 dollars because Fankadeo began to weep uncontrollably. He/she wept so uncontrollably that his enormous belly started to jiggle...and upon jiggling a good deal of mucus and wolf cumm came out of his enormous, crusty belly button.

Once he got his 9 dollars he proceeded to find the grossest of the lot lizards/trucker prostitutes he could find and began to lightly smell his neck...the rest can't really be conveyed on a public forum.

Needless to say Fankadeo has full blown AID's and will likely die soon.

Crazy stuff.
              I thought that was you. you were the one with the baby goats right?

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
                I was camping alone in bald eagle, last weekend before they shut down for the season.

I was sitting by the fire, and up along the ridge line...I hear: clack clack clack.

Clack clack clack! Coming from the far left of the ridge line way back comes ringing again. I'm the only one in the park minus the camp hosts.

Soooo...I pick up some rocks and clack clack clack back. Clack clack clack rings out, and I returned the call again.

Silence. Fire is burning. I don't drink when I camp by myself. So I'm just hanging out. ..

Clack clack clack! The position has moved from 9 o'clock to 1030. I wait. The call comes again. Clack clack clack!

Clack clack clack! 12 o'clock. Now I'm getting nervous. I only had my axe, and knives. This is obviously call and response. So what do I do...I wait. Clack clack clack! Rings out again in the october air. I return the call.

Silence.

Clack clack clack!

Clack clack clack! Same distance I can judge audibly. I do not return. Clack clack clack! I do not return. I stayed up till day break. I have no idea to this day what it was. I did investigate the ride, to give you an idea the land it is old pa mountains, rocks, boulders, tree roots. Navigation with no light could result in a nasty fall.

I have an idea, it was something other then a bigfoot, because there is no such creature.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  I have an idea, it was something other then a bigfoot, because there is no such creature.
                  1. Other than

2. Change your avatar

3. Why are you so afraid of bigfoot?

Comment

Originally posted by myMind View Post
                    1. Other than

2. Change your avatar

3. Why are you so afraid of bigfoot?
                    1) Really?
                    2) I know, I say that to myself every day I come here and post but keep forgetting.
                    3) I don't make it a habit of being afraid of things that aren't real. Just sayin.

Comment

This one time at band camp....

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        Chupacabra!

Comment

when I was at band camp I tried to score with every girl in the camp, but that's when I was a flute.

Comment

Originally posted by fankadeo View Post
                            I thought that was you. you were the one with the baby goats right?
                            You can't troll for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post

Silence.

Clack clack clack!

Hummmm.......
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                                Hummmm.......
                                It was call and response, and the call changed positions. There's a ridge line due to the mountain that I was camping on, but no cliff. Also, if you went there and tried to get an echo...you won't. Trust me, I have gone back and tried to figure it out.

To me, it's just unexplained. So I just use bigfoot as a reference. Really, I have no idea other than the event happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X