Knowshon's a Dolphin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knowshon's a Dolphin.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Former Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Miami Dolphins, per league source.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/449260146074476545">March 27, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He'll be a good fit there, espicially as a blocker to Tannehill. I would like to have seen him get a 3-4 year deal, just a heck of a competitor and showed his heart is pure for the game.

Comment

Going to be pissed when it comes out we could have had him for this year for $1.5 million. If Ball gets hurt we are going to wish we had him.

Comment

I am relieved he didn't go to the Patriots

Comment

That sucks. I was hoping he'd come back.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

He has heart but the bottomline is he is pedestrian at running the ball. A little slow to be effective against the better Defenses in the league.

Comment

I'll miss him. Would have liked to have back.

Comment

I will miss him...

Comment

Would have loved him back, but when they invest high picks two years in a row at RB, you have to see what you have with the guys on cheap contracts.

Given the lack of faith in Hillman, though, you'd assume some cheap veteran gets put in the mix before camp.

Comment

I bet he's sad ......
                      Attached Files

Comment

wow. i guess we might be drafting a running back? right now, the rb depth looks like crap.

Comment

he's a character guy. PFM will miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                            wow. i guess we might be drafting a running back? right now, the rb depth looks like crap.
                            That it does, unless Hillman wakes the **** up. I doubt he does. How much can we invest into a mid to late round RB?
                            Last edited by Flacko; 03-27-2014, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                              If ball gets hurt.....owch. Screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X