The drinking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
    To me, cheap would be Kentucky deluxe, bellows, northern lights. I've drank plenty of it in my time.
    you can get kentucky gentleman for $1 cheaper and it taste better At least when you're shooting it. I haven't had any brown liquor for almost a year though, vodka is healthier

Comment

Only on St Pattys Day, but I love me some Irish car bombs!!!

Comment

Few years back I was hanging out with friends and drank a ton of redbull and yaeger with keystone light chasers. Shockingly, I passed out. Not sure how long later on, but my buddy's girlfriend wanted to play Guitar Hero III and couldnt get it to connect online. So I connect it (surprisingly fast). I look over at her and then blink. When I open my eyes I am on my back looking up at her.

"Why am I on the floor?"

You blacked out.

"**** you say? I dont black out. Why do I smell cigarettes?"

Your head landed in a full ashtray. Dont move.

"I hate you guys"

No you dont. And dont move.

So since then, I have not had yaeger, redbull OR Keystone Light. Never again.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          Few years back I was hanging out with friends and drank a ton of redbull and yaeger with keystone light chasers. Shockingly, I passed out. Not sure how long later on, but my buddy's girlfriend wanted to play Guitar Hero III and couldnt get it to connect online. So I connect it (surprisingly fast). I look over at her and then blink. When I open my eyes I am on my back looking up at her.

"Why am I on the floor?"

You blacked out.

"**** you say? I dont black out. Why do I smell cigarettes?"

Your head landed in a full ashtray. Dont move.

"I hate you guys"

No you dont. And dont move.

So since then, I have not had yaeger, redbull OR Keystone Light. Never again.

I hate Jنger, mix in red bull and your liver is probably screaming at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Flacko View Post
            I hate Jنger, mix in red bull and your liver is probably screaming at that point.

Only combination that will make me dry heave. It was almost as bad as the time I mixed blue agave energy drink and jack daniels.

My midtwenties are a blur.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              Luxor is the one place in Vegas someone can jump from the top floor to their death inside the hotel. It is supposedly haunted from a few jumping and a bunch of construction workers died building it. I remember my old man taking me there the first month it was open when Holyfield/Bowe 2 was happening with the fan man. It is a dive in my opinion now.
              The Luxor did have an old, almost spooky kinda feel to it. Everything was easily accessible, (food court etc) which I liked. It was alright, wasn't the worst place I've stayed in Vegas. That title goes to the stratosphere. (The bar at the top was pretty cool)

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                you can get kentucky gentleman for $1 cheaper and it taste better At least when you're shooting it. I haven't had any brown liquor for almost a year though, vodka is healthier
                Me and mr Kentucky gentleman have gone a round or two before, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                  The Luxor did have an old, almost spooky kinda feel to it. Everything was easily accessible, (food court etc) which I liked. It was alright, wasn't the worst place I've stayed in Vegas. That title goes to the stratosphere. (The bar at the top was pretty cool)
                  I actually work at a lounge in Mandalay. It's overlooking the strip 64 stories up. Next time anybodies in town first rounds on me, go Broncos!
                  Last edited by Flacko; 03-27-2014, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                    We've been there to see wins over the Chargers, Chiefs (x2), Raiders, and Saints. The most epic party was the tailgate prior to the '05 MNF game vs. the Chiefs. Highlight: Randy Gradishar stopping by our tailgate and signing autographs.

on edit: pics thread
                    http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=31625
                    Wow..that was a nutball and drunk season.

I always stick to Bud Light. Not sure why but I love the ****

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                      Not really. Monte Carlo, Excaliber, Luxor aren't all that great.
                      You're right I forgot about Excaliber, it's a ****hole. Luxor's cool because of all the shows.

Comment

• I don't know if this fits but two of my favorite foo foo drinks are these.

Cranberry juice
                        lime jucie
                        Cherry Rum

or

Orange Soda
                        Whipped Vodka
                        heavy whipping cream.

The Alcohol goes down like water.

Comment

• Speaking of drinking... Time to go hit up Beale streat in Memphis tn before I head to the elite 8 Florida Dayton matchup. Life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                            Wow..that was a nutball and drunk season.

I always stick to Bud Light. Not sure why but I love the ****
                            Bud Light's the beer we usually bring to the tailgates -- a wise man once told us that the quickest way for a party to begin to suck is to run out of beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flacko View Post
                              You're right I forgot about Excaliber, it's a ****hole. Luxor's cool because of all the shows.
                              Cheap place to gamble though.

Comment

• Originally posted by iforgotmypassword View Post
                                Speaking of drinking... Time to go hit up Beale streat in Memphis tn before I head to the elite 8 Florida Dayton matchup. Life is good.
                                I'm a little jealous. Don't think it'll be much of a game though.

Comment

Working...
                                X