No announcement yet.

The drinking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a drink the other night that tasted just like a Jolly Rancher -- Malibu rum, Apple Pucker, Squirt and grenadine with just a splash of 7up and margarita mixer.

Comment

Flacko and blueflame, 2 bartenders. I'll just listen, now.

Comment

If there's leftover coffee, I don't pour it out. Cold coffee, ice cubes, Kahlua, Bailey's, hot chocolate mix, and vodka or light rum, all blended together makes a very tasty drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
          If there's leftover coffee, I don't pour it out. Cold coffee, ice cubes, Kahlua, Bailey's, hot chocolate mix, and vodka or light rum, all blended together makes a very tasty drink.
          Can you fly to Abilene texas in the morning and make me one?? With rum rather than Vodka.

Comment

Absinthe

Crown Royal is a very popular choice at the bar where I work.
            Nope. This is the true Green Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
              This.... and a few huge ice cubes.

Why would you taint that with ice cubes? I usually go with the Ardbeg 10 myself but the Lagavulin 16 and Laphroaig 10 are great as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post

I've usually had it with 151 or just some vodka; Everclear sounds too intense.

Also, I've only done it with stems since that is one of the few ways to extract the THC. Pure nugs seems like it would be kind of a waste (but obviously more potent).

Comment

Jesus, man. The weed puts me on a whole different level.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                    Can you fly to Abilene texas in the morning and make me one?? With rum rather than Vodka.
                    Would love to -- but road trips are far more fun than flying.

Sounds like something that would be fun if we can both make it to "OM Weekend 2014".

Comment

Absinthe has been called the "green dragon" as well though.

Comment

Now where talking, let's party!

Comment

For a friend's birthday a couple of months ago, we made her a rum & coke -- took the end slice of a lemon and filled it with 151, then lit it on fire. Pyromania!

Comment

Would love to -- but road trips are far more fun than flying.

Sounds like something that would be fun if we can both make it to "OM Weekend 2014".
                            Is OM weekend an actual thing?

Comment

This can also be changed up -- instead of the hot chocolate mix, you can add vanilla and half-and half or your favorite flavored coffee creamer. Or brandy is a yummy choice if you prefer that over vodka or rum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                                Is OM weekend an actual thing?
                                Yes, it is -- it usually happens the first or second home game of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X