The drinking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
    After work do you just swim around all night in p***Y?
    Possibly, but it's never cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
      This.... and a few huge ice cubes.

Sounds glorious.....if your ever in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
        Yesssssssss. Where do u bartend in the big V? Been there a time or two
        At the Mandalay Bay. I'm actually a bar back right now, I've been there 2 years since I turned 21. I've been training and learning to become a bartender at a night lounge

I wish I could get in a latex wet suit and do as you described but no
        Last edited by Flacko; 03-26-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flacko View Post
          At the Mandalay Bay. I'm actually a bar back right now, I've been there 2 years since I turned 21. I've been training and learning to become a bartender at a night lounge

I wish I could get in a latex wet suit and do as you described but no
          Stayed at the Luxor a couple weeks during December. Bet red and black all night and dealer was a real dick. Won a couple grand so I was happy.

Comment

What are ya drinkin, Rev

Comment

In spirit of my current whiskey/root beer concoction I'm sipping, I can't imagine that I'm the only one browsing the mane tonight with a drink in hand. I'm a simple man when it comes to drinking. I like my cheap liquors and beer that get the job done, but I also like to venture when I get the chance. Any good drink recipes, I would love to hear. Simple as ABC, or complicated as all get out, I'd love to hear. This thread was recommended to me by blueflame.
              What is this whiskey / root beer combo? Sounds like it could be good.

Comment

Templeton Rye is the best whiskey I've had. Pendleton 1910 (Canadian Whiskey) is good to. Both are much smoother than JD I've had. That includes the single barrel. I spent a few days ain Germany on my way home from my deployment. After drinking that beer, nothing in the states comes close.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                  I spent a few days ain Germany on my way home from my deployment. After drinking that beer, nothing in the states comes close.
                  I think you'll need to sample some microbrews before you start booking flights to Germany every time you want a great beer. Arizona has plenty to offer.

http://www.brewingarizona.com/micro-breweries.html
                  http://www.beeradvocate.com/place/city/29/
                  http://www.beer100.com/brewpubs_a_to_k/arizona.htm
                  http://azbrew.com/

Start sampling around and you'll likely find a number of beers you can enjoy when you're watching the Broncos.

I'm not knocking Germany's beers at all. I lived there for six years and had a LOT of beer from many local breweries for their towns. In my young and impressionable days, that's where I developed my palate for great "anytime" beers. I've even had the "McBeer" from McDonald's in Munich. The microbreweries and nanobreweries in the States are run by guys who are passionate about beer and are putting out some great stuff.

Comment

Try a Green Dragon. You can't buy these anywhere, you have to make them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
                      What is this whiskey / root beer combo? Sounds like it could be good.
                      Tonight, it was Crown Royal black mixed with barq's old fashioned root beer. It's a PERFECT combo.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                        Try a Green Dragon. You can't buy these anywhere, you have to make them yourself.
                        What is this green dragon
                        Of which u speak?!

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                          Templeton Rye is the best whiskey I've had. Pendleton 1910 (Canadian Whiskey) is good to. Both are much smoother than JD I've had. That includes the single barrel. I spent a few days ain Germany on my way home from my deployment. After drinking that beer, nothing in the states comes close.
                          Pendleton 1910 is quality stuff. In my neck of the woods, that brand of whiskey is right up there with crown. 1910 and root beer? Where do I sign?

Comment

What is this green dragon
                            Of which u speak?!
                            Absinthe

Crown Royal is a very popular choice at the bar where I work.

Comment

Have you ever tried a Whiskey & Ginger Ale? Also good if you like Ginger Beer (no Alcohol) Fever Tree makes good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Blueflame View Post
                                Absinthe

Crown Royal is a very popular choice at the bar where I work.
                                Ahh. Just what I need, as if I'm not crazy enough already.

Comment

Working...
                                X