Good news about Von

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news about Von

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Von Miller way ahead of schedule with his ACL recovery. Fifteen pounds lighter too.</p>&mdash; Vic Lombardi (@VicLombardi) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/statuses/448572922580303872">March 25, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Now all he has to do is pick up yoga again.

Comment

now if we can get the hookers, vegas, pot, and mollie under control we're gtg.

Comment

This is from his Twitter account. I hope he doesn't go overboard on the weight loss.

Comment

How much did he put on before the start of last season again? Looks really skinny in that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
            How much did he put on before the start of last season again? Looks really skinny in that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
              He's kidding, dude. That's not Von.
              Man if this dude really thought that was Von Miller..... I don't even know if that's racist or just plain stupidity.

Comment

Woops.

Comment

LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
                    LMAO!!!
                    I was really laughing over here when I saw that pic...then this dude comes around

Man must 0 idea of what a football athlete looks like, a linebacker at that, to ****ing think that is Von Miler.

My reaction order:

Last edited by Action; 03-25-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Yea, my bad. Looked at the pic for about 2 seconds. Saw a skinny black guy wearing glasses like Von and didn't think twice about it. Dumb ass of the day award goes to me.

Comment

Yea, my bad. Looked at the pic for about 2 seconds. Saw a skinny black guy wearing glasses like Von and didn't think twice about it. Dumb ass of the day award goes to me.
                        Sorry, man. I wasn't thinking anyone would take that seriously. I didn't mean to bait you into anything.

As a token of my remorse, I'll give you a picture of Danny Trevathan from his Twitter account - 100% legit, this time!

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
                          Sorry, man. I wasn't thinking anyone would take that seriously. I didn't mean to bait you into anything.

As a token of my remorse, I'll give you a picture of Danny Trevathan from his Twitter account - 100% legit, this time!

Lol, really a mental blunder. I just didn't pay any attention to the pic.

Comment

Dude stop! I'm trying to concentrate on my job right now!

Comment

Dude, that's not Danny, its Virgin Green.

Comment

Working...
                              X