Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moreno a Patriot? Formerly Knowshon a Raider? (wiki)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Moreno a Patriot? Formerly Knowshon a Raider? (wiki)

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I am hearing the Knowshon Moreno stuff is very real. Him or Blount, it won&#39;t be both.</p>&mdash; Mike Loyko (@NEPD_Loyko) <a href="https://twitter.com/NEPD_Loyko/statuses/447390224201842688">March 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Don't want this. Much rather him be a Raider.

    http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/3...to-the-broncos

    Seems we may still be looking at him too.

    ________________


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowshon_Moreno

    It's happened multiple times. Last time I remember for us it was Jamal Williams well before it was confirmed.

    Could be total BS. Not much else is going on though.

    On a side note. If it's fake (likely) do you think we should use some of our remaining $7 mill cap to bring him back for the year?<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
    Last edited by UberBroncoMan; 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM.

  • #2
    It says he's a free agent.

    Comment


    • #3
      Career history

      Denver Broncos (2009–2013)

      Roster status: Orangemane Shabbies
      Dafuq?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lestat View Post
        Dafuq?
        Yeah I see that too, how odd.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Lestat View Post
          Dafuq?
          Is it a sign? We should bring him in for a look. We can use him as a troll mod.

          Comment


          • #6
            haha you guys know pretty much anyone can update a wiki page, right?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
              haha you guys know pretty much anyone can update a wiki page, right?
              Yes we do. That's what makes the OM reference strange as hell. Who on the OM has that much time?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                Yes we do. That's what makes the OM reference strange as hell. Who on the OM has that much time?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Moreno left Miami without a contract:

                  http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sp...ut-deal/nfJMf/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I wonder why no one has offered him anything?

                    Sure...he has some limitations speed wise, but he also has a lot to offer in terms of skills. He should have gotten an offer by now. I feel bad for him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                      I wonder why no one has offered him anything?

                      Sure...he has some limitations speed wise, but he also has a lot to offer in terms of skills. He should have gotten an offer by now. I feel bad for him.
                      So do I. I think he'd be a prefect Kevin Faulk type 3rd-down security blanket. I would love for us to being him back.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He probably want's $3-$4m/yr. That's just not going to happen.

                        He's a $1m/yr back to GM's. I think we would sign him as insurance...but, maybe they don't feel Ball can solidify the starting job with Moreno there. They must really like Anderson.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                          He probably want's $3-$4m/yr. That's just not going to happen.

                          He's a $1m/yr back to GM's. I think we would sign him as insurance...but, maybe they don't feel Ball can solidify the starting job with Moreno there. They must really like Anderson.
                          They like him because of his peanut salary

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hope he gets a decent contract somewhere and performs well, as long as it's not with NE or a division rival. Guys been through the grinder, and played well for us these past couple years. He's earned it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              By the end here he became tolerable but it's hard to be sentimental about any McDaniels guy...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X