Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jets Sign Vick - Sanchez Cut

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jets Sign Vick - Sanchez Cut

    Didn't see this posted

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rial&hpt=hp_t2

  • #2
    Vick makes them wildcard contenders, no doubt.

    Comment


    • #3
      sign sanchez on the cheap and trade brock for a few picks,sanchez is still young and you can groom him,he has been to 2 afcc games already...not to shabby!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Carffather View Post
        sign sanchez on the cheap and trade brock for a few picks,sanchez is still young and you can groom him,he has been to 2 afcc games already...not to shabby!
        Please no. Why give up on Brock? Hard to be worst than Sanchez.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
          Vick makes them wildcard contenders, no doubt.
          In a weak AFC that is possible. Too early to predict anything before the draft but I see them falling short. They are the Jets after all.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Carffather View Post
            sign sanchez on the cheap and trade brock for a few picks,sanchez is still young and you can groom him,he has been to 2 afcc games already...not to shabby!
            Good god man why?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Durango View Post
              It's in the Around the NFL thread...

              Comment


              • #8
                Good for Vick ..... the AFC East should be a real dogfight

                Comment


                • #9
                  I wonder who will sign Sanchez. I always felt like he had the wrong HC. He needs a head coach who knows how to develop young QB's. But, I do think the talent is there and the desire to succeed if given a fresh start.

                  He'd be a good backup to Rivers in SD or a good 2nd option for Jeff Fischer in St. Louis.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                    I wonder who will sign Sanchez. I always felt like he had the wrong HC. He needs a head coach who knows how to develop young QB's. But, I do think the talent is there and the desire to succeed if given a fresh start.

                    He'd be a good backup to Rivers in SD or a good 2nd option for Jeff Fischer in St. Louis.
                    The rams came to mind for me as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Carffather View Post
                      sign sanchez on the cheap and trade brock for a few picks,sanchez is still young and you can groom him,he has been to 2 afcc games already...not to shabby!
                      May you go straight to hell for even implying this.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        Good for Vick ..... the AFC East should be a real dogfight
                        haha

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The age of consent in Colorado is 17 so he would be at home here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                            May you go straight to hell for even implying this.
                            Well, this is a tad harsh. But shabby post was shabby, no doubt.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sanchez is one of the least accurate passers in the entire NFL, always has been.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X