Best Omane rivalries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Omane rivalries

Being a 2-3 year reader (new poster), it seems there are several one on one posters who disagree ALL the time and do not like each other. Omane can sometimes resemble a high school rather than a message board, but I find that to be entertaining. I'm sure there have been some great battles between posters, some that have gone on for years. Being a new poster, I find it interesting. Jw y'all's take on it, or if there are any awesome threads from back in the day concerning these "rivals". would love to see them.

I think most of us have had our run-ins with quite a few others on this board over various topics from time to time. I used to be quite hot headed but I've relaxed quite a bit the past few years.

Comment

Mcdaniels!

Comment

Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
        Mcdaniels!
        Is that a poster, or do u mean just arguments in general about mcdaniels? BTW, Murphy Texas? Where is that? Fellow Texan, thought I knew everything but never heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
          I think most of us have had our run-ins with quite a few others on this board over various topics from time to time. I used to be quite hot headed but I've relaxed quite a bit the past few years.
          ^one of my favorite posters on the mane. Always insightful.

Comment

MacGuder vs. the world.

Comment

go_broncos vs anyone with a brain

gmatty6 vs everyone

jetmeck vs punctuations

Comment

I've been watching for about a year (just barely joining), and it seems like PriceJJ and BMORE go at it quite a bit (gap, gap, gap).

I also remember TheReverand getting into it with someone around this time last year. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy47 View Post
                  I've been watching for about a year (just barely joining), and it seems like PriceJJ and BMORE go at it quite a bit (gap, gap, gap).

I also remember TheReverand getting into it with someone around this time last year. Hmmm
                  Bmore vs price is what sorta inspired me to start this thread. It cracks me up, but having not read every single post of every single thread, it just makes me wonder where it all started.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy47 View Post

I was going to say Price and Bmore but went the funnier route. Rev has had a run-in with most. Easiest way I defused it was to put him on iggy. He can fight with others but he drove many away from the Mane.

Comment

The rev seems to be a well respected guy around here, him and mediator. Like I said, it seems like high school to an extent. Some guys u just don't cross

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                        I was going to say Price and Bmore but went the funnier route. Rev has had a run-in with most. Easiest way I defused it was to put him on iggy. He can fight with others but he drove many away from the Mane.
                        I thought I had seen some bickering between u and him before..

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                          I caught ur jetmeck reference! He was the............. Guy right?

Comment

I think there's plenty of rivalries, but I'd assume most of us aren't paying enough to the names for it to really be obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              Bmore vs price is what sorta inspired me to start this thread. It cracks me up, but having not read every single post of every single thread, it just makes me wonder where it all started.
                              Totally! I don't know where it started either, but it makes me shuckle.

Comment

Working...
                              X