"This isn't even fair anymore" NFL Fans react to Broncos FA signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This isn't even fair anymore" NFL Fans react to Broncos FA signings

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JPBb9zU3EaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The "he can't keep getting away with it" Jessie Pinkman part was hilarious.

Comment

Hey look guys a funny free agency video posted on the orange mane about the Broncos:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114895

Comment

Originally posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JPBb9zU3EaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is awesome.

Comment

I am actually pretty surprised I haven't seen this posted since the guy was a rock star here by the end of the season

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DGNZrczl6o8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

, I'm a Chiefs fan, y'all stole our guy, and I'm laughing at the rest of the NFL (my team included) at their being so upset. Wow, just WOW! And they keep saying that this had better work for you "this year" or else! Or else what? I'm pretty sure Elway figured out his own version of the "Patriot way" and won't have any cap issues next year either. Just amazing! So, from a Chiefs fan, great job having an owner who cares, a franchise that cares, and I'm sure you'll clean the clocks of the division! Congrats, I think you folks are going to have a great year... I think I'm going to try to sleep from September to February!

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpCall View Post
              , I'm a Chiefs fan, y'all stole our guy, and I'm laughing at the rest of the NFL (my team included) at their being so upset. Wow, just WOW! And they keep saying that this had better work for you "this year" or else! Or else what? I'm pretty sure Elway figured out his own version of the "Patriot way" and won't have any cap issues next year either. Just amazing! So, from a Chiefs fan, great job having an owner who cares, a franchise that cares, and I'm sure you'll clean the clocks of the division! Congrats, I think you folks are going to have a great year... I think I'm going to try to sleep from September to February!
              Well the or else is that Manning has one maybe two more years in the NFL, then we'll be "just like everyone else."

But I actually agree with your overall point of view: Elway is at worst a pretty decent GM and knows the cap. He can draft well enough, is patient enough to develop his draft picks (this is actually REALLY uncommon in the NFL for some reason) and he can woo and sign good free agents. When you can do those things you can always be competitive.

Comment

What's staph mean in internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    Well the or else is that Manning has one maybe two more years in the NFL, then we'll be "just like everyone else."

But I actually agree with your overall point of view: Elway is at worst a pretty decent GM and knows the cap. He can draft well enough, is patient enough to develop his draft picks (this is actually REALLY uncommon in the NFL for some reason) and he can woo and sign good free agents. When you can do those things you can always be competitive.
                    Yup.... It's good to be a Broncos fan!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                      I am actually pretty surprised I haven't seen this posted since the guy was a rock star here by the end of the season

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DGNZrczl6o8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      It was posted in the ongoing thread

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...111717&page=21

Also Irish Stout, must have missed it. Was just posted by Mile High Report on Twitter and when I went on You Tube it said posted for one day so I only went back that far for threads.

Comment

It's what you do when you pull up to a red light in Bohston

Comment

stahp
                          In memes simply stop, usually meaning stop doing something horribly wrong.

Jesus while crucification:
                          Jews
                          Wat R U Doin?
                          Jews
                          STAHP

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stahp

Comment

Working...
                          X