14 Reasons why Chiefs Fans Hate Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Reasons why Chiefs Fans Hate Elway

The Broncos are now the classic villain to the Chiefs. Let’s look at a brief list of things the Broncos have done in recent years to fuel the hate.

Awesome 14 reasons why the KC fans hate Elway

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2014/03/1...elway-broncos/

All those things aside, what really makes us Chiefs fans hate Elway, Manning and Denver is because they’re flat out beating our guys. They’re beating them on the field and they’re beating them off of it.

And it's not just the Chiefs fans who hate us anymore. Go read the comments section under any national article about the Broncos. For example, PFT. Lots of hate/jealousy directed at the Broncos. Which means they're doing something right!

Comment

The funniest thing in terms of the Chiefs hate against the Broncos will be if Peyton wins a super bowl this year and next. Rides off into the sunset, we have a down year in 2017 where a lot of the vets we brought in to are elsewhere or retired and in 2018 Brock or whoever our QBOTF leads us back to the playoffs and gets another playoff win before KC can get one, making there streak even worse.

Comment

So much Venom in the comment section....lots of hoping for injuries and Salary cap problems. Sad when that's what you have to hope for to beat a team.

Comment

hahaha the tears are so sweet!

Comment

lmao....that list should be waaaaay longer

Comment

The Chiefs weren't even close to us last year, and the gap has widened quite a bit this offseason. I love it!!!!

Comment

It took a while to see this comment down the list but typical Chiefs fan. See his name for more laughs on who started the comment.

Priest4Prez: Yes...always have hated Denver but this shall not go unnoticed. I hope we get a Sunday night game and stomp them into jello

freshmeat62 • a day ago
                Oh, hell yes!!!
                I don't care if the Donkeys score a TD on the 1st 10 offensive plays they run, bring all 11 and plant that dancing chicken in the ground. I want to see bones protruding from him like Theismann's.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                  It took a while to see this comment down the list but typical Chiefs fan. See his name for more laughs on who started the comment.

Priest4Prez: Yes...always have hated Denver but this shall not go unnoticed. I hope we get a Sunday night game and stomp them into jello

freshmeat62 • a day ago
                  Oh, hell yes!!!
                  I don't care if the Donkeys score a TD on the 1st 10 offensive plays they run, bring all 11 and plant that dancing chicken in the ground. I want to see bones protruding from him like Theismann's.
                  Plant that dancing chicken in the ground. I want to see bones protruding from him like Theismann's ........... now that's some serious hate

Comment

0-4 against manning as a bronco.

Chiefs fans are pathetic.

Comment

The funniest part is all these national haters were clinging to salary cap problems. Now that it's come out that Denver did an awesome job with the cap it's blowing up in their face.

Now all they have to resort to is wishing injury so they can play the broncos B team.

Comment

Ironically i kinda felt this way last year when we lost to the colts too.... ...

"12. The Chiefs lose in the most heart-breaking fashion ever, in the playoffs, to the Colts. Despite the fact that Manning is no longer playing for the Colts, it is his fault Indy has Andrew Luck. In the subconscious of Chiefs fans, Manning managed to beat them again, without actually playing."

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post

Plant that dancing chicken in the ground. I want to see bones protruding from him like Theismann's ........... now that's some serious hate
                          From what I have heard in the past, this is what they do. They will scream bloody murder if anyone makes fun of Derrick Thomas's lack of smarts in a car but they have no problem wishing death on someone, career ending injury or laughing at someone's death. They are one sick fanbase that because of their long suffering, won't get any better in their attitude anytime soon.

Comment

I just spent 15 minutes inciting as much **** as I could muster on that form. What a pathetic bunch of ****s, their teams will be worse this year and all they have is how the Broncos lost in the Super Bowl.

that is like working the microphone at Burger King, being demoted to fries, and calling out your buddy who just got promoted to CEO of highly successful, profitable national company as a loser.

That my friends is what meth, inbreeding and too few abortions will do to a fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              The funniest part is all these national haters were clinging to salary cap problems.
                              Yup, talking about how we're going to be in "salary cap hell" in a couple years, and how we're trying to "buy a championship", and comparing us to the Dream Team and the Cowboys and Redskins. Plus comments about how we cheated the salary cap last time we won, constant comments about how we'll only lose to the Seahawks 40-8 instead of 43-8, what a choker Manning is, on and on. We are really hated right now. You have to love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X