Von Miller....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller....

I know this will never happen but I'm wondering what Von Miller's realistic trade value would be? Don't get me wrong I love Von, tremendous talent, I would hate to see Manning have to play against him or should I say Franklin? With him having a year suspension hanging over his head and coming back for injury, if we could get enough value out of him to move up and grab Mack or Clowney to learn from Ware and still pick in the end of the first round. Maybe?

There's no guarantees anybody you draft won't have some sort of problems either, and plus they're unproven. You already know Von is a special talent and has proved it in the NFL. You have to roll the dice with him and see how this plays out. And it's not like Von is just a pass rusher, the dude plays the run great also. I love his game. Just needs to heal up, get his mind focused on football again. He'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
      I know this will never happen but I'm wondering what Von Miller's realistic trade value would be? Don't get me wrong I love Von, tremendous talent, I would hate to see Manning have to play against him or should I say Franklin? With him having a year suspension hanging over his head and coming back for injury, if we could get enough value out of him to move up and grab Mack or Clowney to learn from Ware and still pick in the end of the first round. Maybe?
      Good question.

He was defensive rookie of the year
      Has drug and legal issues
      But, he is a proven pro bowl caliber pass rusher

Ill take a stab at it and say a 1st, a 2nd, and 1 or 2 late round picks?
      Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 03-18-2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I love Von! I own two jerseys #7 and #58....but just my crazy thought process was that if we could get quite a few picks to where we weren't losing picks this year and maybe picking up a few? Maybe I am overvaluing Von?

Comment

I don't understand the point. The broncos have a very limited window and a potential dynamite pass rushing duo. Why the hell woukd you want to trade one away for a question mark?

Comment

I hope Von plays like he did year 1 and year 2. I think everyone can agree last year was a waste. I'd never dream of trading him if he didn't have 2 strikes against him, injury or not. And the only way I would do it is if we could get Clowney or Mack and more picks. I know it won't happen, was just curious of his trade value.

Comment

Seeing a thread during the offseason titled "Von Miller...." literally produced a shart as I cringed and opened it. I almost propose it being banable not having a more descriptive title when a thread is started about Von Miller during he offseason!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                Seeing a thread during the offseason titled "Von Miller...." literally produced a shart as I cringed and opened it. I almost propose it being banable not having a more descriptive title when a thread is started about Von Miller during he offseason!

sorry...

Comment

I had the same reaction when I saw the thread title.

Comment

Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
                      I had the same reaction when I saw the thread title.
                      **** ...I'm sorry...lol...but isn't that kinda what I'm saying? Really just curious of his trade value...

Comment

Yes, let's get rid of our best defensive player while his trade value is at its lowest point relative to his overall talent and we're in win-now mode.

Why don't you just pretend his trade value is enough to pull off whatever ridiculous hypothetical trade you're imagining?

Comment

Every team out there knows that Von is one infraction away from a year off. The bs he pulled after the SB doesn't inspire confidence in his decision making abilities. If the Broncos tried shopping him around now, teams would just be suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                            Yes, let's get rid of our best defensive player while his trade value is at its lowest point relative to his overall talent and we're in win-now mode.

Why don't you just pretend his trade value is enough to pull off whatever ridiculous hypothetical trade you're imagining?
                            Ummm, so what your saying is he doesn't have much trade value? Von will not get traded, I know this. Again was just curious what everyone thought.

Comment

I actually went ahead and read through a couple other threads first, assuming this was gonna be bad news bears. But no, can't trade him. I think he'll get his mind right and come out and ball this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X