DRC to NYG 5 Year Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC to NYG 5 Year Deal

Maybe he enjoyed partying Super Bowl weekend so much that he wanted to go back?

On the real, good for him. I wonder what he got...

Comment

He and Hosley should be a great man-to-man duo

Comment

5 years, $35 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
          5 years, $35 million.
          lol.

Guess that 6yr/$54million isn't sounding to bad, right about now.

Comment

I thought he was going to sign the Jets. It seemed like they wanted him more and would have paid more. His agent might have messed that up too!

Comment

Glad he is out of the conference, I was afraid kFc or SD would upgrade their secondary and sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                Glad he is out of the conference, I was afraid kFc or SD would upgrade their secondary and sign him.
                Yup

Comment

I hate NY teams so to me he will be rotting in hell. Same goes for the city of Oakland.

Comment

Schefter is saying 5 yr/39 million.

Comment

I'd rather pay him that then what we paid Talib, but I suppose that was never an option. And contract values are meaningless without knowing how they're structured anyway.

Comment

Depends on the guarenteed money to see how it compares to the deal Denver gave Talib

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                          I'd rather pay him that then what we paid Talib, but I suppose that was never an option. And contract values are meaningless without knowing how they're structured anyway.
                          They pretty much offered DRC the same amount they gave Talib, and he turned them down.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                            30M of Talibs contract is in non-guaranteed base salaries in 2017-19. He likely won't see that money unless he's ballin come that time. Even then I doubt that money ever sees his pockets.

30M. Now subtract that off and Talibs deal sounds mighty fine.

Comment

DRC got $15 MM guarenteed. Talib $26MM
                              Wow over 66% more
                              I think Denver had a better offer on the table

Still good but to leave 11 MM on the table must hurt

Rotoword and Shefter say $26MM guarenteed

3/11/2014: Signed a six-year, $57 million contract. The deal contains $26 million guaranteed, including a $5 million signing bonus and first-year roster bonus of $2 million. Another $1.5 million is available through playing-time incentives. 2014: $4.5 million (+ $500,000 in per-game roster bonuses), 2015: $5.5 million (+ $500,000 in per-game roster bonuses), 2016: $8.5 million (+ $500,000 in per-game roster bonuses), 2017-2018: $11 million, 2019: $8 million, 2020: Free Agent
                              Last edited by CEH; 03-17-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X