X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KevinJames
    replied
    He made the best catch I seen in my life

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/O1MTUa37TBr/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WOW

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
    ::waits for the guy who posted a Mike Evans highlight vid to bump his post::
    Odell >> Evans

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Yoda
    replied
    You want your 1st pick to be a starter. You're 2nd rounder to be a contributor. But It's not like wev'e been picking in the top 10.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    ::waits for the guy who posted a Mike Evans highlight vid to bump his post::

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Lestat View Post
    I never said it shouldn't be. I said it doesn't always happen.
    um, that contradicts your post #53 IMHO, but ok.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    Show them, because NFP (who I respect more than most) just released draft metrics for the past 10 years an Denver sucks at drafting.
    10 years? You realize this regime has been through 3 years?

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    Originally posted by Action View Post
    Please don't tell me you think drafting is easy and you'd do well at it

You're the absolutel definition of an armchair GM.
    i fergot u wer da dude who had dat inside nfl perspective and knew wut it wuz all about.

as u can clearly see i hit grand slams withoutbthebbases loaded. Woadie waodie.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
    But that SHOULD BE the goal.
    I never said it shouldn't be. I said it doesn't always happen.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    It is the goal as Elway said. He's had 2 1st round picks - 1 in Von Miller and the other in Sly.

Sly is a DT...enough said. And Von speaks for himself.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Originally posted by Requiem View Post
    I got ogletree hopkins cyprien and bernard last year on the om draft and they bosshogged candy from day one this isnt rocket science.
    Please don't tell me you think drafting is easy and you'd do well at it

You're the absolutel definition of an armchair GM.

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    You are not going to always get a immediate impact player in the first round.
    Especially since we do not trade up in the first and do not put the immediate needs over the long term plans.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    hmm, well if that is the case then what is the Bronco's plan for the later rounds? If rounds 1-4 are 2-3 year projects then are rounds 5-7 just special team players and guys who will take 5 years to develop?

Nah, if you can get an immediate impact player in the first round then you do it. End of story.
    You are not going to always get a immediate impact player in the first round.
    Especially since we do not trade up in the first and do not put the immediate needs over the long term plans.

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Out of the entire first round Richardson,Vaccaro,Reid,Long & Hopkins are the only guys out of 32 picks who were straight up on it pretty much all season long.
    Most of them started out slow or if they did start fast their play fell off later in the season.
    Either that or they had very uneven seasons or came on late like Tavon Austin, Sly Williams, Corrdarrelle Patterson & etc.
    The Broncos draft for the long term. Not every pick will be instant gratification.
    Most of our guys will be like Montee,Sly,Trev,Rahim & JT.
    It's the 2nd and 3rd years where they come on and we reap the true rewards.
    I think Q and Kayvon will be part of that 2nd year group.
    hmm, well if that is the case then what is the Bronco's plan for the later rounds? If rounds 1-4 are 2-3 year projects then are rounds 5-7 just special team players and guys who will take 5 years to develop?

Nah, if you can get an immediate impact player in the first round then you do it. End of story.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Out of the entire first round Richardson,Vaccaro,Reid,Long & Hopkins are the only guys out of 32 picks who were straight up on it pretty much all season long.
    Most of them started out slow or if they did start fast their play fell off later in the season.
    Either that or they had very uneven seasons or came on late like Tavon Austin, Sly Williams, Corrdarrelle Patterson & etc.
    The Broncos draft for the long term. Not every pick will be instant gratification.
    Most of our guys will be like Montee,Sly,Trev,Rahim & JT.
    It's the 2nd and 3rd years where they come on and we reap the true rewards.
    I think Q and Kayvon will be part of that 2nd year group.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X