Odell Beckham Jr highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the two LSU WRs in this draft. Welker is on his last year

Move Saunders inside, draft a #2 WR from this great crop and sign DT and next year Denver will not miss a beat

Odell would look good . If we can draft a WR like Minny did last year around this spot with Patternson I don't know how much better you can do to get an impact player late 1st

Comment

He looks solid. I wouldn't mind him at all. I actually think I will be satisfied with the draft as long as we draft a WR, OL, and DB fairly high. Plugging the major holes has allowed us to take BPA. If the BPA happens to be Beckham Jr at 31, then take him.

Comment

I was shocked to see the sub 4.4 time as he looks slower on the field. He has great cuts and quickness on the field, but didn't see the speed exhibited by his 40 time. Add in the fact he returns punts/kickoffs (a need even with sanders) and I can see his value to the Broncos.

Comment

The catch at 0:45. Omg.

Comment

I think Sanders coming over means Elway isn't going WR first 3 rounds. OL, CB, Lb seems more plausible.

I still don't think Odell will last to the end of the round anyways.

Comment

He's an exciting player. Still don''t want a WR in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                I think Sanders coming over means Elway isn't going WR first 3 rounds. OL, CB, Lb seems more plausible.

I still don't think Odell will last to the end of the round anyways.
                I wouldn't be so sure. Welker is coming into a contract year, and it may be cheaper to let him walk and move Sanders to the slot (his more natural position, imo). In that case, it would be nice to have a young, talented WR opposite of DT.

I will agree with you though, OL, CB, and LB seem to be more pressing needs. I just wouldn't be surprised if we still go WR somewhere in the top 3 rounds.

Comment

We don't know if Manning told Elway this is last yr, or I will play 2 more. I would think Elway would say keep it a secret about when you want to retire because it could hinder our FA moves.

I don't ever disagree with drafting lineman or people who score touchdowns, so WR is good with me. I just was surprised we brought on a top FA WR. Makes me wonder if Elway plans to draft oline early and often in the draft.

Lot's of good WR though from what i read. Like you said Welker probably gone next yr and we will need another WR.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                    If he is there at 31 with no stud (1st tier) DB on the board I say you take him.
                    I doubt he'll drop, but if he does, that will be hard to resist. As far as I know no WR ever killed any of Bowlen's pets or relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                      He's an exciting player. Still don''t want a WR in the 1st round.
                      Ditto. MLB or guard, even though the latter isint a very sexy pick in the first round.

Comment

I think he has done enough to be a top 25-30 pick. I really like him as a prospect and I had hoped he would slip to the 2nd where we could snag him but if we want him we will have to take him in the first.

I had him pegged as our Holliday replacement.

Comment

Broncos don't need a WR this year. Because of that I don't think Elway takes one the first 2 rounds.

He may take one but I think round 1 and 2 he will look for a different position.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                            Broncos don't need a WR this year. Because of that I don't think Elway takes one the first 2 rounds.

He may take one but I think round 1 and 2 he will look for a different position.
                            Welker is in the last year of his deal and Sanders is essentially signed to a 1 year contract with 2 option years.
                            You have DT,Welker,Bubba and Sanders. You still need another WR draftee. Especially after whiffing on King last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
                              I was shocked to see the sub 4.4 time as he looks slower on the field.
                              Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                                Welker is in the last year of his deal and Sanders is essentially signed to a 1 year contract with 2 option years.
                                You have DT,Welker,Bubba and Sanders. You still need another WR draftee. Especially after whiffing on King last year.
                                King went from our PS to being the #1/#2 receiver for Carolina. GREAT JOB PANTHERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X