Odell Beckham Jr highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell Beckham Jr highlights

If you haven't already, check him out...one of the most entertaining highlight videos I've watched for this class.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YCwKdJUVrno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Note: his arms are slightly longer than Watkins...and his hands are slight bigger than Watkins...big hands at 10"
    Last edited by Action; 03-16-2014, 04:30 AM.

Dude's going to be a star, but I doubt it will be with us.

Comment

That dudes is awesome man! He has GREAT hands and super quickness and speed. As a LSU fan, he and Landry were absolute beasts last year. I would love to get Beckham. He would definitely be a star in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
        That dudes is awesome man! He has GREAT hands and super quickness and speed. As a LSU fan, he and Landry were absolute beasts last year. I would love to get Beckham. He would definitely be a star in the league.
        As a Mississippi State fan, I agree. Dude is a beast. You guys put up 59 points on us in large part because we didn't have the personnel to deal with Beckham. I really felt like LSU's passing game was the best I had seen from them in a long time. Beckham was a difference maker.

Comment

If he is there at 31 with no stud (1st tier) DB on the board I say you take him.

Comment

Damn! Love the way he runs and hustles! But with the Sanders signing I think an early round WR is out the picture. Unless the value is too much to pass.

Comment

Meh, I'm bullish on him as well. He has a great skill set but strikes me as being cut from the Diva mold for receivers. (Just giving my impressions from watching him play this past year) I'm not sure how well he would take to being second banana to Demaryus Thomas.

We would probably have to spend a first round pick to get him, if he even fell to us.

Comment

Ive seen a lot of weak highlight vids posted here. Cj anderson, ronnie hillman, tj ward most recently, but THAT is a highlight video. Holy ****! But... we dont need him and cant afford to use the pick on wr.

Comment

No way he lasts until our pick in round 1. This would have to be Elway thinking he is all world and trading a high pick to move up and grab him.

He had a great combine also so no way he has slip written on him. If anything he will rise higher as draft approaches.

Comment

I was reading he could slip into the 2nd, as he's not even a top 5 WR on some boards.

This must be an all-pro draft for this type of talent to slip that far..considering he's also been healthy.

Comment

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3CprjywVAHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                        Ive seen a lot of weak highlight vids posted here. Cj anderson, ronnie hillman, tj ward most recently, but THAT is a highlight video. Holy ****! But... we dont need him and cant afford to use the pick on wr.
                        Thank you.

Comment

I would like to know what constitutes the banning of a "shoe", lol. Didn't Ed M wear shoes 2 sizes smaller and cut off the fronts? I guess these new shoes must have had laced with PED's, hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                            It's very hard to say from one year to the next what your needs will be in the NFL. What happens if for some unforeseen reason that we cannot re-sign DT and Welker hangs it up as his contract is up next year?

Odell appears to have #1 WR upside and would make a nice combo with Sanders as his #2.

I think if you can get value like this when you pick...you take the BPA at each slot and only move up for a true need AND value pick for where you will select that player.

If he's there at #31 with Mosely gone, the elite db's like Pryor, Gilbert, Verrett gone then I say you take a talent like this with little fear that he will bust (Marcus Nash he is not....(most likely haha)).

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNoPvnCUNZM

Comment

Working...
                              X