Emmanuel Sanders highlight video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmanuel Sanders highlight video

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DojFYl6HEeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bt9sKBffJp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PJQe4-O8jg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Hey Bubba, about that Duke invite...

Comment

Bellicheck loved Sanders so much he signed him to an offer sheet last offseason. Meanwhile Lafell is so slow he can be covered by linebackers.

Comment

He doesn't look anything like McCaffrey.

Comment

looks like he wants to fall down every time he has the ball. oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
              looks like he wants to fall down every time he has the ball. oh boy.
              that's what I noticed too.

Comment

Heyooo

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/3...-agency-rumors

Sanders rarely drops passes, posting a 6.94 drop rate in 2013 (18th in the league), which was better than any Broncos receiver. Decker held the Broncos lowest drop rate, with a score of 8.42.

Comment

kinda reminds me of Loyd, always fallin' for the ball

Comment

You sure he's just not trying to get an extra yard?

Rod Smith was the absolute best at....as soon as he caught it he was going north and south...and he would always dive under you for an extra yard or two. I haven't seen anyone else even attempt to master that...

Comment

The one throw he was in full sprint and had to extend himself for the catch, which lead to his fall. I think his lightweight frame causes him going down easier than Decker. But look at how explosive and fast he is, Decker doesn't have that.

Comment

He's fast...and that will help reduce PFM's release time. Peyton got too use to having too much time in the pocket as the season progressed. THey need to keep a timer on that release.

Some detail that I'm sure Fox has ready at any second. He's known as a preparation guy.

Comment

No doubt a weakness the offense had was not a speed guy that could take short completions the distance. Sanders can provide that and he's still a young WR as well. They need someone like Sanders against teams that have bigger, physical CB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                            <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DojFYl6HEeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            I love when people make highlight videos that include a ton of routine plays and repeats, it's enthralling. Why not just include the highlights? There were plenty of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                              He's fast...and that will help reduce PFM's release time. Peyton got too use to having too much time in the pocket as the season progressed. THey need to keep a timer on that release.

Some detail that I'm sure Fox has ready at any second. He's known as a preparation guy.
                              Unless that game is the Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
                              X