No announcement yet.

Where to go from here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danario Alexander would be a good pick up if healthy. He emerged as San Diego's clear number 1 at the end of 2012 and coming into last season. Had a nice game against us in Denver in '12 ifIm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
      With the rbs getting offers so low I think there is a good chance Moreno comes back to Denver.
      Moreno is a gamer, he doesn't fool around, few mistakes from that guy. In fact, the times Manning was max pressured in the SB, didn't they have the empty backfield?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
        With the rbs getting offers so low I think there is a good chance Moreno comes back to Denver.
        I agree times 10000000

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
          Danario Alexander would be a good pick up if healthy. He emerged as San Diego's clear number 1 at the end of 2012 and coming into last season. Had a nice game against us in Denver in '12 ifIm not mistaken.
          His ACL surgery ended up getting infected. Odds are he's going to be out the entire upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
            I would love that. Would love if Bailey also came back cheaply for a final year.
            You and me, both. When they find out that the big money just isn't there, they just might come back to the Broncos for another shot at a ring.

Comment

Working...
            X