Gerrel Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerrel Robinson

Any thoughts as to if Gerrel Robinson can step up to claim a #2 or #3 WR spot in our offense now that Decker is gone?
    Last edited by JCMElway; 03-15-2014, 07:48 AM.

Wasn't he moved to TE in the middle of last season?

Comment

Not as a TE

Comment

And the gerrell robinson nugget floats back to the top once more. No. The guy is not an nfl receiver or an nfl anything. I dont understand the love for this guy. Maybe its the arizona connection. No way shoulx he see the field during a regular season game.

..unless its post manning. Then he and brock can play patty cake at the 50 yard line together while everyone watches. Thats what I think of when I think of broncos football w brock at qb.

Comment

Klis says they're looking at other options. Mentioned LaFell, Jones, Austin.

Comment

Doubt he jumps in the picture. But I do see him as a guy who can kick Dressen or Tamme off the team if he has a solid camp.

Comment

What about damian Williams?

Comment

I don't know if Robinson will ever be a great WR. Although I think he played pretty well in the preseason and he has chemistry with Oz.

He will never be a true TE....not a chance. He's 220lbs and skinny if you will. He's either a possession WR or nothing. They can change his title all they want. Maybe they did that to keep someone from grabbing him off their practice squad ala the Cardinals.

Comment

I would like Miles Austin. Little dinged up but has solid talent. Would be a nice pickup. With Robinson I think he is more of a tweener. May do some receiver work, line up as TE or occasionally in the backfield. I don't think he is a starting receiver though. Too slow to be a consistent receiving option, not big enough to be a TE full time.
                  Last edited by BroncoMan4ever; 03-15-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

He's a TE now.

Comment

Originally posted by JCMElway View Post
                      Any thoughts as to if Gerrel Robinson can step up to claim a #2 or #3 WR spot in our offense now that Decker is gone?
                      nope, too slow and not quick. Needs to put on 30 lbs and move to TE.

Comment

Working...
                      X