MLB left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB left

What do we want out of a MLB? If its run stopping, then lets get Brandon Spikes or Daryl Sharpton!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...s-linebackers/

I'm pro Spikes, at this point. I think it's gonna be draft pick vs Irving when it's all said and done.

Comment

Interesting that Klis links us to Erin Henderson after 2 DUIs!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ust-about-full

Comment

Erin Henderson gets a long drive down Alameda with Heckert and Russell. Show him the town, boys.

Comment

I lol'd ^. Completely forgot about Henderson. I'm all for that as well.

Comment

Sharpton signed with the Skins. Spikes is a bigger Joe Mays.

Comment

So, yet again are we going to go into a season relying on a shot with Nate Irving as our answer at one of the most important positions on defence?

Comment

Reports are Spikes is in Buffalo today. They need a MLB to accompany Kiko Alonso and Keith Rivers... They have the space and sucked at stopping the run last year- Spikes may get inked to a decent contract since the MLB is all but dried up.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                  So, yet again are we going to go into a season relying on a shot with Nate Irving as our answer at one of the most important positions on defence?
                  I know, I totally forgot we went ahead and closed our doors for the rest of FA and declined to use our draft picks.

GOD DAMNIT JOHN ELWAY!!!!!

Comment

Mosley or bust

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      Reports are Spikes is in Buffalo today. They need a MLB to accompany Kiko Alonso and Keith Rivers... They have the space and sucked at stopping the run last year- Spikes may get inked to a decent contract since the MLB is all but dried up.
                      Would fit with what they want to do on D. Not a bad signing if they land him.

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                      Mosley or bust
                      We could always take Borland in the 2nd or get a two down thumper later on since most of the MLB prospects ran like crap at the combine.

However... I AGREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                        Would fit with what they want to do on D. Not a bad signing if they land him.

We could always take Borland in the 2nd or get a two down thumper later on since most of the MLB prospects ran like crap at the combine.

However... I AGREE!

Yep, I wonder if Spike is just overall a better fit in Buffalo- they led the conference in sacks, they have a beasting D-line with Mario, Dareus, Williams, and they have a nice compliment with Jerrry Hughes as a rusher and of course rookie stud Alonso. If they can plug the run and get to the passer, Gilmore, Mckelvin and Aaron Williams shoudl have a ton of INTs... Whaley is doing a nice job of putting together a deeper roster than Buffalo has had in decades...

We didn't struggle with the run other than the Chargers game, and we get on of our run stuffers back this year.

I don't know, I like Mosley alot and he may fall to later in the first because of some injury issues I guess.. Elways's got it, not worries.
                        Last edited by B-Large; 03-14-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                          Yep, I wonder if Spike is just overall a better fit in Buffalo- they led the conference in sacks, they have a beasting D-line with Mario, Dareus, Williams, and they have a nice compliment with Jerrry Hughes as a rusher and of course rookie stud Alonso. If they can plug the run and get to the passer, Gilmore, Mckelvin and Aaron Williams shoudl have a ton of INTs...

We didn't struggle with the run other than the Chargers game, and we get on of our run stuffers back this year.

I don't know, I like Mosley alot and he may fall to later in the first because of some injury issues I guess.. Elways's got it, not worries.
                          The MLB position really depends on the scheme fit and importance to the team.
                          I would hope that it is very important to Elway this draft season as he has somewhat minimized it's importance in the past due to the amount of nickel we use.

If they stick to the nickel and run a 3-4 blend of D then we just need a elite type OLB who can cover or move well in space like a Shazier, a Tripp who a lot of people are high on or a Von Noy(more for pass rushing), if they run more of a purer 4-3 then we need a Mosley, Borland, potentially a Skov or Williamson.

Comment

Van Noy's best asset is in coverage.. It is a benefit that he can get after the QB.

Comment

What do you guys think Mosley would cost us? Seems like we'd have to jump pretty high. would love to have him though.

Comment

Working...
                              X