Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos best in FA according to this report.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos best in FA according to this report.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...writers_Schein

    And the Oakland Raiders have been simply the worst. Nice read above.

  • #2
    Originally posted by KansasBronco View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...writers_Schein

    And the Oakland Raiders have been simply the worst. Nice read above.
    the Raiders are an abortion of a franchise. Whoda thought with Davis gone the team would get much worse? the black hole has turned into a nightmare.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      the Raiders are an abortion of a franchise. Whoda thought with Davis gone the team would get much worse? the black hole has turned into a nightmare.
      Davis isn't gone though
      He lives on through his fat bowl cutted son

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by B-Large View Post
        the Raiders are an abortion of a franchise. Whoda thought with Davis gone the team would get much worse? the black hole has turned into a nightmare.
        I truly believe about 75% of the posters on the mane could build a better team than those in charge in Oakland can or will.

        Comment


        • #5
          Did not read. Adam Schein knows less than nothing about football.

          Comment


          • #6
            That really isn't surprising. We got the best Safety on the market at bargain price. Weakened a division opponent by stealing their best defensive player and got the best pass rusher on the market. Elway and staff went gangbusters on free agency.

            Comment


            • #7
              Do we get some kind of trophy for this achievement?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by delany View Post
                Do we get some kind of trophy for this achievement?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                  That really isn't surprising. We got the best Safety on the market at bargain price. Weakened a division opponent by stealing their best defensive player and got the best pass rusher on the market. Elway and staff went gangbusters on free agency.
                  Division opponent?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Alternatively:

                    "I hear the trophy for the best free-agency signings is in the ladies room"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Division opponent?
                      Might as well be at this point. We play them every year.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We had to make big moves. Seattle was better than us. I would bet that 49ers were better than us. Even if we were healthy. The game may have gone differently had we been healthy or even healthier. To have a shot, a legit shot at winning the Lombardi, we had to improve. I think we have done well so far but we still have some work to do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                          We got the best Safety on the market at bargain price...
                          Byrd was widely considered to be the best safety on the market. But yes, we got one of the best available at what appears to be very good value.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                            Division opponent?
                            Conference opponent. My mistake. Thanks for catching up that

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                              We had to make big moves. Seattle was better than us. I would bet that 49ers were better than us...
                              Not only that, but we had a lot of players to replace because we had so many FAs (see below).

                              Broncos free agents signed elsewhere
                              G Zane Beadles (Jagaurs for five years, $30 million)
                              DE Jeremy Mincey (Cowboys, two-year deal)

                              Broncos free agents unsigned - offense
                              WR Eric Decker (visiting New York Jets)
                              RB Knowshon Moreno (no negotiations with Broncos)
                              KR/PR Trindon Holliday
                              T Winston Justice
                              C Dan Koppen
                              C Steve Vallos

                              Broncos free agents unsigned - defense
                              CB Champ Bailey
                              CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (Broncos offer pulled)
                              LB Wesley Woodyard (visiting Patriots then Titans)
                              DE Robert Ayers (Cowboys interested)
                              S Mike Adams (wants to return to Broncos)
                              DE/OLB Shaun Phillips (Titans interested)
                              S Michael Huff
                              DB Quentin Jammer
                              LB Paris Lenon
                              CB Marquice Cole

                              source: http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/3...r-2014-day-two

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X