Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, I hate f-in Twitter...

Comment

Even better is the Legarrete Blount and Sherman twitter battle.

Comment

I think Hall is spot on. If Sherman is going to make t-shirts and proclaim himself as the best CB in the game, he should back that up. Hall was right to say that he wants Sherman to lock down on a WR like a Megatron, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant and D Thomas. With Kam and Earl, Sherman can just concentrate on a very small part of the field. Where as Talib follows the best WR and just shuts him down, that is a lock down corner. Sherman is the best at what he does, he locks down a small portion of the field.

Comment

I really just want to focus on this thread, it's not everyday one is so tailored to me...

Comment

Hall hasn't ever lived up to hype. At least Sherman has a ring.
            If you don't like what a guy says then shut him up, otherwise you have no room to talk.

Sherman is the best CB in the NFL. Only he and Revis are even in the discussion.
            Peterson is just a notch below along with a couple of others.

Comment

As others have mentioned in this thread, Hall actually makes some good points.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...chard-sherman/

Comment

Watching those two corners play, hall does play more man and get less help. Hall is rightly pointing out that Sherman isn't tested as much, he plays cover 3 with inside help from the league's best defensive back and a great D-line.

Sherman just likes attention, both good and bad. He's getting plenty of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  As others have mentioned in this thread, Hall actually makes some good points.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...chard-sherman/
                  It looks like Hall is getting raped in the comments.

Comment

Talib better bring it this year. It's a cornerback war in the NFL and if you don't have a top dog it's like you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                      Talib better bring it this year. It's a cornerback war in the NFL and if you don't have a top dog it's like you suck.
                      Denver's pass d on paper is devastating. Von and Ware coming off the edge with an inside push from Wolfe and Sly.

A top-flight CB tandem in Talib and Harris--Webster plus a potential draft pick is the wild card here.

Denver actually has a legit safety to patrol the middle of the field in TJ Ward.

Obviously there are health concerns, but this could be an amazing pass defense especially with the lead IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF they can all get on the field at the same time. The run d doesn't worry me because it starts with the mammoth DTs and Ward brings an in-the-box presence that the team has lacked since Dawk's first year in Denver.

Comment

Working...
                      X