DeAngelo Hall going in on Richard Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeAngelo Hall going in on Richard Sherman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I can&#39;t lie <a href="https://twitter.com/RSherman_25">@RSherman_25</a> the world wants to see you lock up with guys like <a href="https://twitter.com/Bigplaycj">@Bigplaycj</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/DezBryant">@DezBryant</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/ajgreen_18">@ajgreen_18</a> all game long. I do too!!!!!!</p>&mdash; DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) <a href="https://twitter.com/DeAngeloHall23/statuses/444249039782281216">March 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sherman tweeted (then deleted)

@DeAngeloHall23 Hahahahagaga …..make sure u keep getting cut and being a busy who occasionally gets lucky

Comment

D-Hall is a bum, not even a top 50 corner anymore.

Sherman even though he's classless sometimes has done it in big games and can back it up.

Comment

Is this a joke lik the QB parodies ?

Comment

lulz

Comment

When was DeAngelo Hall ever considered elite by anyone but himself. All I remember him is being a fast corner with coverage skills with a bad attitude and can't tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
              When was DeAngelo Hall ever considered elite by anyone but himself. All I remember him is being a fast corner with coverage skills with a bad attitude and can't tackle.
              That offseason before royal raped him on mnf on his rookie debute he was touted as elite.. That was a funny game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                All I remember is him getting torched by Eddie Royal his rookie year on Sunday or Monday Night Football like 6 years ago.

Comment

DeAngelo talks a lot of **** and no he's not the best and never was the best corner.

Having said that, he makes some valid points about Sherman. Specifically, I agree with DeAngelo on seeing Sherman be a shutdown corner WITHOUT his supporting cast AND I agree with Hall that chances are Sherman doesn't last 10 years in this league or ends up being a washed up has been.

Sherman is a good player, no doubt. I still think there is some truth to what Hall is saying...

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post
                    DeAngelo talks a lot of **** and no he's not the best and never was the best corner.

Having said that, he makes some valid points about Sherman. Specifically, I agree with DeAngelo on seeing Sherman be a shutdown corner WITHOUT his supporting cast AND I agree with Hall that chances are Sherman doesn't last 10 years in this league or ends up being a washed up has been.

Sherman is a good player, no doubt. I still think there is some truth to what Hall is saying...
                    To be it just sounds like Hall is bitter and hating on Sherman. I'm not sure about this but I think he took shots at Revis when he was in his prime in NY.

Comment

You know, Hall has been up and down but he's actually settled in the past couple seasons and played pretty well. I know he get's judged by his time in Oakland and that's what people think of him, but it's not the whole picture. He's bounced back a little.. solid career overrall at ten season. that's rare.

Comment

DeAngelo would've been an elite corner in the league had he not stepped in day one thinking he was an elite corner in the league. Calling out Sherman is pointless though, he came up big almost every time he needed to. That's ultimately what makes a corner elite.

Comment

Remember when the guys the corners were covering were the annoying loud-mouths?

Comment

They're both overrated so who cares? Hall is a nothing player and Sherman is a lucky bastard on a stacked defense. Put him elsewhere and he is a good corner but all his posturing about being the best ends

Comment

The guy is belittling Sherman.

I don't care if it's DeAngelo Hall or Roc Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                              X