Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patriots sign Brandon Browner...or do they? Heaven forbid we get accurate thread titles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots sign Brandon Browner...or do they? Heaven forbid we get accurate thread titles...

Let the games begin

Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 5m </small> Source: Ex-<s>#</s>Seahawks CB Brandon Browner has reached a two-year agreement with the <s>#</s>Patriots. Must serve 4-game suspension to start 2014
    Last edited by Archer81; 03-13-2014, 09:44 PM.

can he play DT by any chance?

Comment

I don't even totally trust it yet until Schefter reports it, i think Rapoport just steals other peoples work.

Rapoport says he signs with Pats La Canfora says hes in Washington visiting the skins, one of them is full of it
      Last edited by SonsofBelichick; 03-13-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Brandon Browner&#39;s agent, Peter Schaffer, said his client is in negotiations w/ &quot;four teams and we do not have a deal. We arent even close.&quot;</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/444296907318259712">March 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Meh. Browner was a product of the system, and even within the system he was easily replaceable. He's not a good man coverage guy like revis.

Comment

@ Rapoport, inventing deals and making them official that haven't been finalized

Comment

Schefty and Rapoport going h2h on twitter, i trust Schefter to be honest.

Comment

Tbh I wanted this guy!

Comment

“It’s 100 percent untrue,” agent Peter Schaffer told PFT by phone, moments after the report landed on Twitter. “I’ve got four teams to negotiate with. I’ve got irresponsible journalists who don’t check their facts putting this stuff out there, and my phone is blowing up when I’m trying to play hockey.”

Schaffer plays in an adult hockey league in Denver.

“I’ve got very little patience for irresponsible journalists who put this stuff out and ruin my night,” Schaffer said. “My phone is going nuts. I just wanna play hockey.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-new-england/

Comment

The NFL Network guys (Breer/Rapoport) still claiming he's signed, whoever is wrong and my guess is now he hasn't signed i had doubts when Schefter didn't back it up immediately is going to look very stupid.

Comment

So he's negotiating a multi million dollar contract with four different teams and he's taking a break to play in adult league hockey, and then getting pissed because people are contacting him?

has he met the media before? haha, what a jerkoff.

Comment

well, I hope we're one of these possible mystery teams

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                          So he's negotiating a multi million dollar contract with four different teams and he's taking a break to play in adult league hockey, and then getting pissed because people are contacting him?

has he met the media before? haha, what a jerkoff.
                          I wonder what Browner thinks there's millions of dollars and a career at stake and his agent is too busy playing hockey to take phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                            well, I hope we're one of these possible mystery teams
                            We're not -

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Agent Peter Schaffer said Raiders, Saints, Redskins still in running for Browner. As <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet">@RapSheet</a> said, Browner told teammates he&#39;s got a deal.</p>&mdash; Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/statuses/444299870984495104">March 14, 2014</a></blockquote>
                            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

oh well

Comment

Working...
                              X