Rodgers-Cromartie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers-Cromartie

turns down 54 million from Denver and watches, Talib, Davis, Verner, Revis, and Shields strike it rich. Now he gets to go play for the Jets for a TON less. What an idiot!. He went from getting PAID and a chance at getting a SB ring to playing for the Jets! Damn this idiot did us a huge favor! Thanks DRC!

http://nfl.si.com/2014/03/13/dominiq...-from-broncos/

I personally hope he comes back here to AZ.

Comment

Playing for the Jets? Article didn't say anything about him getting signed. I'm sure he will get paid. Just not $54 million, paid.

Comment

Him and his agent are dumb for turning that down, he could have been a perfect example of a 1 year rental getting rewarded. He will be good in the Rex Ryan D too.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Dumbass of the year award.

Comment

Who didn't see this coming though?

Retiring?

It was a scream for GIVE ME DA MONEY.

In his shoes I suck it up and try to get another 1 year deal from a contender and score big next FA.

Comment

**** him. He is now dead to me. Idiot.

Comment

He can't tackle anyway

Comment

Bad move.

Comment

Sucks to be him. He shoulda took the deal and be grateful!

Comment

Man, idk why but for some reason I kinda feel for the guy. I know that I shouldn't, he's already made way more money in his life than I ever will, wherever he ends up.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pXhKzY0BKwY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

This is great, maybe the Jets can give the Pats a run this year. They did beat them once last year. Jets could be most improved team in NFL.

Comment

His agent did him a disservice by overplaying his hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X