Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFF 2013 cornerback stats

Oh look who's number one, Belichick wins again

Wheres Talib? That Rodgers-Cromartie looks like someone you should pick up to upgrade your cornerback play.
    Last edited by SonsofBelichick; 03-13-2014, 11:01 AM.

26-16

Comment

Don't care. Revis alone won't stop manning. Our D is more than talented enough to contain the pats.

Comment

Talib graded out at the top of the league before his injury. As with most players, if he stays healthy, he'll perform well.

There are no guarantees for CB play from year to year. DRC graded out at -7.1 two years ago. The chance they took on him last offseason is bigger than the chance they took on Talib this offseason.

Comment

I hope you burn to death in front of your family

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
            I hope you burn to death in front of your family
            You want me to do a Broncos Super Bowl special?

You guys are famous for it, is that 3 times now?

Lets talk about the stats, you downgraded your corner play if you were polled last season if you wanted DRC or Talib 95% of you would say DRC.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SonsofBelichick View Post

Lets talk about the stats, you downgraded your corner play if you were polled last season if you wanted DRC or Talib 95% of you would say DRC.
                    Nah, you've shown how smart you are by switching bandwagons so quickly with players.

Seriously, I am picturing you being eaten alive by wolves or something as your loved ones watch and can't do anything.

Welcome to the ignore list troll, **** off

Comment

This Talib fella, is this the one your bitch of a coach was whining our dwarf wide receiver was trying to kill? yeah, dude, as my pal Fitzy once said, GFY!

Comment

Originally posted by SonsofBelichick View Post

, and thats why belichick was interested in resigning Talib. Cause he was so bad.

And we lost bad in the super bowl, and we beat the **** outta you ... so ... ummm...

Seriously, what is it with opposing fans talking trash when their team got beat hard by us. KC fans did this too and we beat their ass twice.

I'm not someone who condones violence or anything like that, but if the world were minus people like the OP, I suspect society wouldnt skip a beat.

Comment

actually....just gonna hijack this thread

"It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

Accompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please.""It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

Accompanied by an odor at once familiar and yet strangely foreign, the blood has reportedly begun to flow from the walls, the floors, and, in several isolated incidents, has emerged from a child's sandbox. In addition, no, no, oh, no…what happened to all the lights?

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please.""It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please." "It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."

Comment

Also I noticed Edelman is exploring free agency and may go to the Browns, may I ask what the Patriots plan is for if that happens?

Comment

"It's everywhere," said area resident Phillip Reynolds, who claimed he never knew such cold and unrelenting fear. "The blood is everywhere."

"Please, get it off me," said grade-school teacher and mother of three Janice Wilkins, who appeared to be floundering in a crimson pool of unknown fluids. "It's in my hair. Oh, sweet Lord, it's in my mouth. Please."

Comment

Working...
                              X