Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drek?

I haven't seen him post in a while.

Just curious if anyone knows anything...I hope he's just taking a break from the Mane.

Bring him in for a look

Comment

MLB?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
        Bring him in for a look
        He'll break off 12k posts in our system.

Comment

There have been a lot of guys who I haven't seen around for awhile. One of those guys are on my iggy and this place has been better without him, I am not talking about Drek by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            There have been a lot of guys who I haven't seen around for awhile. One of those guys are on my iggy and this place has been better without him, I am not talking about Drek by the way.
            Well, tell us!

Comment

I'm sure he's just busy with work. I sent him an email a few weeks ago but never heard back.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                Little Known sbxlv3 effect.

Comment

well according to his stats, last time he was here was in early November and last time he posted was early October. He could be lurking or using another name. Or maybe he discovered a life outside the Orangemane?

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                    well according to his stats, last time he was here was in early November and last time he posted was early October. He could be lurking or using another name. Or maybe he discovered a life outside the Orangemane?
                    Yeah, I looked up the stats. Obviously it's been a while. Whenever anyone from this little community drops off like that, I get curious.

I really doubt he would lurk under another name. Doesn't seem like him.

Life outside of the Mane? Blasphemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
                      Yeah, I looked up the stats. Obviously it's been a while. Whenever anyone from this little community drops off like that, I get curious.

I really doubt he would lurk under another name. Doesn't seem like him.

Life outside of the Mane? Blasphemy.
                      perhaps, but we've lost a few of them to life, Hotrod, Spider ...heh

Comment

Just a heads up that his LinkedIn page shows he went to work for a new company recently, so we at least know he's alive.

Comment

Someone find out his address and let's pay this guy a visit

Comment

Working...
                          X