Talib: Pats lied on injury report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talib: Pats lied on injury report

Sorry if repost. Though it was an interesting shot... he's saying what we've know for years. More credibility coming from a player.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...gland-patriots

well, considering tom brady has been on their injury report every week for about a decade, I don't think this was ever in question

Comment

Truly I am shocked...

Comment

here's the quote

Talib, who signed a six-year, $57 million deal with the Broncos Wednesday morning, was asked if the hip injury -- one he had been listed with on the Patriots' injury report during the 2013 regular season -- was a concern as he began his Broncos' tenure.

Aqib Talib said he did not have a hip injury this past season despite being listed on the Patriots' injury report as having one.
        The cornerback looked somewhat taken aback and said: "That was in Tampa, that was the right side. I haven't had a hip problem since Tampa. The Patriots have their way of reporting stuff, but I haven't had a hip problem since Tampa. The injury I had was actually a quad injury, it was reported as a hip injury, but that's how they do things."

Comment

Tom Brady should be happy to know his shoulder is probably fine.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
            Tom Brady should be happy to know his shoulder is probably fine.
            Sadly he may have a quad injury.

Comment

The Pats lied about an injury ?!?!?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	2351249

Comment

Let's see what the NFL is going to do about it....

exactly.

Comment

goodell will probably fine Talib for admitting this

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If Talib really hasn't had any hip problems then a lot of his bad tape suddenly has to be explained by him simply playing bad. Oops.</p>&mdash; Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/statuses/443839330059304960">March 12, 2014</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

He said he had a quad injury, so that could have affected his play just as much as a hip injury could have...

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                        He said he had a quad injury, so that could have affected his play just as much as a hip injury could have...
                        Dangit, I didn't read that part of the article.

Comment

Isn't this a running joke in the New England press? Belichick's bull**** injury reports?

Comment

Another lie by Belichick/Patriots=Shocking!!!

Some of the biggest frauds in sports. Another reason I hate cocky Patriot fans....

Comment

Talib no savoir just a solid man to man cover corner, good size, that can match up decent against the leagues big WR. That is why the Broncos also improved the pass rush and the back end with Ward.

Chargers are going to get beaten so badly by the Broncos it will end any chance of them staying in the city.

The citizens will say **** it and watch Tijuana soccer.

Comment

Working...
                              X