Are we forgetting about Carter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we forgetting about Carter?

I haven't really seen Q. Carter mentioned here when we have bee discussing safety options. Has anyone heard about his health? I saw it mentioned on another board that he beat out Moore in 2011 before he got hurt.

Rahim Moore is your starting FS.

Comment

Fragile.

Comment

He hasn't seen the field in 2 seasons. As the old saying goes, "out of sight, out of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
          Rahim Moore is your starting FS.
          Have you gotten over your bitch fest?

Comment

I'd be surprised if Q. Carter wasn't cut in favor of bringing Mike Adams back in a reserve role.

Comment

I wrote him off after he had microfracture surgery

Which is a shame because I liked him a lot coming out of OU

Would be a pleasant surprise but you cant assume he will make the team let alone be any good

Comment

I've been talking about him quite a bit.

The team kept him on the roster for a reason. Obviously, they felt like he had a chance to come back. I'm looking for him to come back and send Rahim's dumb ass back to the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                  I wrote him off after he had microfracture surgery

Which is a shame because I liked him a lot coming out of OU

Would be a pleasant surprise but you cant assume he will make the team let alone be any good
                  He had the microfracture awhile back. He's played since then.

Comment

Carter = Mr. Glass.

Comment

i have brought this up. If healthy he will compete for the starting gig. ifffffffff

Comment

Carter isn't fragile, he's broken. He's had the same injury issues with his knees. It's not like he's getting injured in different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                          I'd be surprised if Q. Carter wasn't cut in favor of bringing Mike Adams back in a reserve role.
                          Why the **** would we do that nonsense? Adams needs to be moved on and we need to draft someone for depth.

Comment

Just FYI, here is a good read on microfracture surgery. It's not the death blow people think it is.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/ram...rofracture-nfl

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                              Why the **** would we do that nonsense? Adams needs to be moved on and we need to draft someone for depth.
                              1. The Broncos have at least 11 roster spots to fill and only 7 draft picks.
                              2. Having a vet Dime Safety who can cover is useful, especially in case of injury, especially if he's cheap.
                              3. Broncos already have to spend draft picks on WR, LB, OL, DE, and TE. You really want a 6th or 7th round draft pick as your Dime Safety?

The other option is Boyett, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X