Revis a New England Patriot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revis a New England Patriot

One year, $12M deal. Per Schefter on Twitter.

Patriots got a deal...

Comment

Its kinda what we expect a revis deal to be around, no?

Comment

Comment

I honestly don't get the 1 year thing.

Comment

Nothing on NFL Network yet.....big discussion , however, on how Revis doesn't fit their scheme at all...hope the "experts" are right and it's a dud move by the cheaters

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse View Post
                Nothing on NFL Network yet.....big discussion , however, on how Revis doesn't fit their scheme at all...hope the "experts" are right and it's a dud move by the cheaters
                Look, I hate the Pats more than most and certainly Bellicock but the man knows how to scheme based on the talent he has at his disposal (see move to run game after Gronk went down and his **** for receivers after a few injuries there).

He will do what he does with Revis and will, sadly, do well at it, barring some problem with Revis directly.

Comment

blech

Comment

Not a huge surprise. They were getting nervous watching the gap between us and them grow, so they HAD to do something to stop the bleeding. We still win because our top CB is close to theirs, and we have better personnel on the rest of the defense by far. I hope for Tommy's sake Revis can play WR because they have nothing there right now.

Comment

Finally reported on NFLN.....how did they let Shefter get away? What a horrible FA move b u them to not resign Adam

Comment

One year 12 mil.

Comment

Not too late for them to throw big money at Decker. Show him the money.

Comment

this was pretty predictable. i'm a little surprised at only 1 year, but i assumed he was a pat once Denver signed Talib.

Comment

i'd take ware and talib over revis.

Comment

Working...
                              X