Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MLB

    So if we decided that WW and we spent our money on 3 D players already do we draft a MLB ? We have not had a decent MLB since Wilson. What are your thoughts

  • #2
    Shayne Skov from Stanford would be perfect for what it looks like Elway wants to do. The kid is talented AND vicious. The big issue is the injuries.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sign WW, then go where you want in the draft.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Desi View Post
        Shayne Skov from Stanford would be perfect for what it looks like Elway wants to do. The kid is talented AND vicious. The big issue is the injuries.
        So he's talked about it then ? Would you have a link to an article by chance ?

        Comment


        • #5
          WW isn't a MLB, why sign him to sit. Sign a modest MLB and draft his replacement.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
            WW isn't a MLB, why sign him to sit. Sign a modest MLB and draft his replacement.
            How do we sign anybody after today ? We will have to draft one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
              So he's talked about it then ? Would you have a link to an article by chance ?
              He said for what it looks like Elway wants to do. Which is build a nastier, physical Defense

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
                WW isn't a MLB, why sign him to sit. Sign a modest MLB and draft his replacement.
                At the first of the year he was pretty decent at MLB. I don't know what happened at the end but he started out good. I pretty sure I read a article in the post that said we were letting him test FA. though. So yep he's gone.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Would be hot if we could steal D. Smith from the Ravens.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Unless Peyton is re-doing his contract, then we got 3 options. Draft, trade or go with what we got. Doubt we'll be able to draft an impact MLB without trading up.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cj Mosley. Trade up, do whatever it takes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Honestly, with our signings we might not have THAT many holes left. I think if C.J Mosley is there in the early 20's you make a move and come up for him. Mosley is a Patrick Willis type talent, but better in pass coverage. I would completely ok with trading a future #2 and maybe a #3 or 4 this year to move up 11 -13 spots and take him. In the absence of that, I think you have to look at taking Skov or Smallwood to fill that spot. If for some reason you don't go with a MLB at that spot you draft a CB like Fuller, or Roby, or Dennard and solidify the future of our secondary. You could also go with Trent Murphy at DE, and move Wolfe inside on 1st and 2nd, bring in Q on third and long. With our 2nd Round pick I am all over Paul Richardson (WR) from Colorado. His speed, route running ability, and hands would lead to a massive rookie year with DT, JT, and Welker already commanding so much attention.

                        Other moves I would LOVE to see. Shaun Phillips to come back on a two year deal would be fantastic. You would have Ware, Miller, Phillips, Wolfe, coming on third and long.

                        Also, we have to do something about a KR position since Decker and Holliday are both gone. If we could get Hester for a song I would be beyond pumped.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                          How do we sign anybody after today ? We will have to draft one.
                          The Broncos still have cap space and can comfortably fit other pieces under the cap prior to the draft. My wish

                          Darryl Smith $5Mill
                          Knowshon $3Mill

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Willis was 242 pounds at the combine. Mosley is 234, 3 pounds lighter then Shazier. I'm not against Mosley though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Breaker View Post
                              Honestly, with our signings we might not have THAT many holes left. I think if C.J Mosley is there in the early 20's you make a move and come up for him. Mosley is a Patrick Willis type talent, but better in pass coverage. I would completely ok with trading a future #2 and maybe a #3 or 4 this year to move up 11 -13 spots and take him. In the absence of that, I think you have to look at taking Skov or Smallwood to fill that spot. If for some reason you don't go with a MLB at that spot you draft a CB like Fuller, or Roby, or Dennard and solidify the future of our secondary. You could also go with Trent Murphy at DE, and move Wolfe inside on 1st and 2nd, bring in Q on third and long. With our 2nd Round pick I am all over Paul Richardson (WR) from Colorado. His speed, route running ability, and hands would lead to a massive rookie year with DT, JT, and Welker already commanding so much attention.

                              Other moves I would LOVE to see. Shaun Phillips to come back on a two year deal would be fantastic. You would have Ware, Miller, Phillips, Wolfe, coming on third and long.

                              Also, we have to do something about a KR position since Decker and Holliday are both gone. If we could get Hester for a song I would be beyond pumped.
                              After the fumbles last year I would just as soon down the ball on KR and screw a returner.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X