Don't forget this guy is also a Bonus for Dline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget this guy is also a Bonus for Dline

All these free agent signings, plus we get back Miller, Clady, Moore and Wolfe. I think a lot of people forget about Quanterus. Might of been a first round pick if it wasn't for that knee injury late his senior year. He could be a hidden gem.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/ro...1-7ad2ded93349

Last year proved how valuable quality depth really is. I hope Quanterus turns out to be that quality depth...

Comment

Q and McCray will be back healthy next season and I'm convinced at least one of them is going to be a very good player for us.
      Last edited by Kaylore; 03-12-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        Q and McCree will be back healthy next season and I'm convinced at least one of them is going to be a very good player for us.
        Agreed 100%

Comment

Yaaaaa for IR draft picks who hid out all year to come back roaring!

Comment

Q and McCray will be back healthy next season and I'm convinced at least one of them is going to be a very good player for us.
            I'm big on both of those guys. Who knows, maybe we get a little lucky and discover we already have that additional edge rusher on our roster.

Reminds me a bit of when we drafted Dumervile- a lot of people weren't expecting a lot out of him because of his stature but it sure was nice to get an elite rusher later in the draft.

Comment

Vickerson, Sylvester, and Pot roast at tackle with Miller, Ware, Wolfe, Malik Jackson and maybe Quanterus as a dark horse. That's a line my friends.

Comment

If one of these guys comes online strong would be a coup! Even in a back up roll. Elway: WIN FROM NOW ON!

Comment

I think both will do well for us this season. Though this does beg the question of how much it will factor into where Irving plays. Mc is a hybrid SAM & DE, as is Von and Ware.
                  Irving is a SAM at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    I think both will do well for us this season. Though this does beg the question of how much it will factor into where Irving plays. Mc is a hybrid SAM & DE, as is Von and Ware.
                    Irving is a SAM at present.
                    I bet they try him at MIKE. He's got the size to play Mike and handle blocks (unlike WW and Trev), plus he looked decent in coverage at SAM when Von went down (Super Bowl touchdown save comes to mind).

Comment

As much as I would love for elway to pick up smith from Baltimore in FA, my gut tells me they're gonna give Irving a whack at mike.

Comment

I didn't forget about Q, after all I called it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                          As much as I would love for elway to pick up smith from Baltimore in FA, my gut tells me they're gonna give Irving a whack at mike.
                          That might be the case but they did try for Beason so that says they aren't 100% all in on Irving.

Smith would just be insane. We would have upgraded every part of the field on defense (DL, CB, S, and LB).

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzy47 View Post
                            I bet they try him at MIKE. He's got the size to play Mike and handle blocks (unlike WW and Trev), plus he looked decent in coverage at SAM when Von went down (Super Bowl touchdown save comes to mind).
                            I think he tries and fails at mike each and every off season

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                              I think that might happen but at the same time.
                              Do they move him and deplete the depth? It all depends on how each player is viewed.
                              We know they view Von as a LB. If they view McCree and Ware that way then a move back to MLB is likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X