Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon LaFell

Jon Heath ‏@JonHeathNFL
    Brandon LaFell is visiting the Patriots, per @RapSheet, who also reports the #Broncos have a "huge interest" in the receiver.

he'd be a great fit. i think he'll get more money elsewhere though.

Comment

The Pats will throw money at him

Comment

He's more of a really good #3.
        Has real issues with drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
          He's more of a really good #3.
          Has real issues with drops.
          Does he trip for no reason?

Comment

Meh, I'd rather have a 3rd round pick take that spot

Comment

pass on the grass

Comment

Reminds me a bit of Lelie.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  Does he trip for no reason?
                  I have seen him fall without contact.

Comment

I really think we're just trying to mess with NE at this point to get them to overpay.

Comment

No. How about the other Panther WR free agent...Steve MF Smith with the attitude to tell Sherman to STFU. I like him as a CHEAP (if he will want to be reunited with Fox) vet signing looking for a championship. 1 year prove it deal.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                        No. How about the other Panther WR free agent...Steve MF Smith with the attitude to tell Sherman to STFU. I like him as a CHEAP (if he will want to be reunited with Fox) vet signing looking for a championship. 1 year prove it deal.
                        No, No, No and hell the **** no.
                        Dude is a ****ing psycho.

Comment

Brandon Lafell is crap. I don't want crap...I want the lineup that puts the fear in opposing defenses.

Look, we are losing perhaps the best #2 WR in the game in Decker. Who you gonna replace him with?? LaFell?? LMAO.

Smith is a former LEGIT #1 WR and probably has 1 solid year left (with PFM that is pretty easy to predict) and DC's would not know how to stop us. Guarantee you if we had him in the SB he wouldn't be shut down like Decker was. I see it as a 1 year upgrade....psycho or not. Again...has to be CHEAP and Fox would know best on this.

Comment

Originally posted by stoxman View Post
                            Brandon Lafell is crap. I don't want crap...I want the lineup that puts the fear in opposing defenses.

Look, we are losing perhaps the best #2 WR in the game in Decker. Who you gonna replace him with?? LaFell?? LMAO.

Smith is a former LEGIT #1 WR and probably has 1 solid year left (with PFM that is pretty easy to predict) and DC's would not know how to stop us. Guarantee you if we had him in the SB he wouldn't be shut down like Decker was. I see it as a 1 year upgrade....psycho or not. Again...has to be CHEAP and Fox would know best on this.
                            LaFell is a #3, we will find our #2 in the draft or sign a guy like Nicks to a bargain deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                              I really think we're just trying to mess with NE at this point to get them to overpay.
                              Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X