Jon Beason and Daryl Smith ILB targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Beason and Daryl Smith ILB targets

According to the Denver Post, the Broncos have interest in Giants free agent ILB Jon Beason.

The Post also mentions that the Broncos are considering Ravens ILB Daryl Smith as well.

http://nfltraderumors.co/report-gian...lb-jon-beason/

Get er done John and then we can BPA this Draft!!!!

I don't know how Elway is managing to do all this

I know the cap is going up in a couple years but I hope we wont have to have a purge in a couple years because of these contracts

Comment

I hope it's Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
        I don't know how Elway is managing to do all this

I know the cap is going up in a couple years but I hope we wont have to have a purge in a couple years because of these contracts
        If we win at least 1 Super Bowl, it will all be worth it.

But Peyton's 20 million will eventually come off...and Welkers 8 million cap number will come off after this season too.

Comment

It's been more than 4 hrs. Does anyone have Dr Broncostein's phone number?

Comment

Not sure how much Beason has left, but that guy was a stud at Carolina. Hopefully we can get him cheap and he stays healthy.

Comment

Before yesterday's dealings Denver only had 61M wrapped up for 2015 - I don't think Denver will be in a cap hell type situation - and as we saw from Kuper and Bailey I'm sure a bunch of players currently on Denver's roster won't play out the rest of their contracts. This FO has been pretty good in managing the cap.

http://overthecap.com/look-cash-spen...t-free-agency/

Comment

Working...
              X