Demaryius Thomas
    Wes Welker
    Andre Caldwell
    ----
    Jordan Norwood
    Nathan Palmer
    Greg Wilson

Surprised no one has brought this up...

the offense is going to be more balanced next year, more wr 1 and more Julius thomas, manning will still spread it around, i expect them to keep tamme, he is still a good pass catcher in two tight end sets, don't be surprised too if they get a cheap vet post june 1.

Gerrell Robinson is another Te/HBack/bigwr they like to get some balls.

Comment

it is going to be ok, peyton will either retire or take a huge bonus and restructure next year, they will keep all the guys worth keeping.

Comment

If we learned anything last yr. Big offense stats dont always win. Think we are going WR early in draft to provide impact for 18. think Wayne to Harrison. Need balance on offense throw less, Run more. Id like a bruising back. to provide more punnch.

Comment

If given the role that Decker previously had, I believe Caldwell could put up similar numbers. Not saying he's as good as Decker, but Peyton has made worse receivers than Caldwell look like studs. I don't believe the plan is for Caldwell to be Deckers replacement though, someone will be added, most likely via the draft.

Comment

I think we will sign one FA WR and draft one in the first or second.
            I was opposed to drafting one in the first before but if we sign Ware then **** it.
            If BPA is a WR then take him dammit. Odell Beckham Jr, the Broncos are calling you

Comment

"Need balance on offense throw less, Run more. Id like a bruising back. to provide more punnch."

This. Still wishing they had taken Lacy last year, however Ball did come around as the season went on.

Comment

Seems a lot of people here are high on Odell

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                  Seems a lot of people here are high on Odell
                  WR,KR,PR solves 3 issues in one. Plus he's fast and while he does have some issues with getting separation he can potentially take the cover off the defense which we do not current possess at WR.

Odell paired with DT and Decker would make me very happy.

But if we don't get Odell then I want Bryant from Clemson. Big, tall, fast and loves jump balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                    Not saying he's as good as Decker, but Peyton has made worse receivers than Caldwell look like studs/
                    people say this a lot, but who? because anthony gonzalez had a good year once (as a first round pick)?

Comment

No need to worry about WRs, as always Demaryius will command double teams along with Welker seeking special attention and whoever is the #2 is going to catch a lot of balls, lets not forget about what Julius Thomas does.

just gotta make sure he has hands doesnt need to be anything special.

Comment

I think we take a WR in the top 3 rounds. Being such a deep draft at the position, it would be stupid not to do so regardless of need.

Also, what an ideal situation for a rookie to thrive - he will be the fourth option in our offense. Not to mention he will be playing with PFM.

I could see us adding another veteran WR FA for cheap, but the more I think about it, the more I think that we'll just roll with DT, Welker, Caldwell, and a top 3 round rookie.

EDIT: That's hoping that the rookie is on the Keenan Allen end of the spectrum and not on the Jon Baldwin side of things
                        Last edited by Fitzy47; 03-12-2014, 05:59 AM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                          people say this a lot, but who? because anthony gonzalez had a good year once (as a first round pick)?
                          I remember blair white owned us

Comment

There are a lot of FAs out there that can be added, plus I hope they move Robinson back to WR.

Comment

That more than a lot of teams have.

1) DT, JT and Wes can all handle more throws their way.
                              2) Caldwell is capable as a 3/4 option, knows the playbook and Peyton
                              3) We will take a WR in the top 3 rounds
                              4) We can add a guy like Sproles out of the backfield (swing, wheel, screen, checkdown)

Comment

Working...
                              X