Elway Is The Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway Is The Man

He has made the Broncos one of the best franchises in the NFL for most of my adult life. Now he signs the best free agents every year, but not to crippling contracts.

Thank you, John.
    Last edited by RepentWalpurgis; 03-11-2014, 10:20 PM.

Big time mogul moves since he took over. Steals best player from conference rival two straight years in a row, because he'll actually pony up in our basically identical 2 year super bowl windows.
    Seriously don't know what the hell New England is waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Rother8 View Post
      Big time mogul moves since he took over. Steals best player from conference rival two straight years in a row, because he'll actually pony up in our basically identical 2 year super bowl windows.
      Seriously don't know what the hell New England is waiting for.
      They're waiting for Houston to trade them all their good players and draft picks. NE's formula is simple: Cheat to win.

Comment

Thank you, John Elway. /butters voice

Comment

My love for Elway continues to grow. I thought it impossible to love someone as much as a Elway.

Comment

:: Elway put on his Beats headphones::

Aaaand you can tell everybooody

Comment

No one has ever meant more to a franchise.

Comment

Been reading the forum almost religiously the past 3 years, finally had to jump in. Today was the first day since the cluster that was the Super Bowl that I've been eager to look ahead to next season, thanks to the great signings by Mr. Elway and company today. Hopefully they can lock up Ware tomorrow! Look forward to posting here.

Comment

I still remember the moment -- had the Nuggets game on the radio and they announced that the Broncos were calling a press conference to reveal the details of a trade with the Baltimore Colts. It's awesome beyond belief that that trade is still paying off 31 years later. Elway is a boss!

Comment

Elway isn't ****ing around. Signed two tough FA's on D and searching for a 3rd.
                    Looks like the first round pick will be Decker's replacement. Which as of now I have no issue with.

Comment

deep in her heart..........the THUNDER rolls....................

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                        Elway isn't ****ing around. Signed two tough FA's on D and searching for a 3rd.
                        Looks like the first round pick will be Decker's replacement. Which as of now I have no issue with.
                        Better not be picking a WR in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                          Better not be picking a WR in round 1.
                          DE,MLB,CB & SS were our biggest needs.
                          DE is taken care of if we sign Ware, MLB value wise is Mosley in the first and everyone else in the 2nd or lower, SS are slotted mostly for the 2nd value wise(though Buchanan may go in the late first after his 40 time)

We don't need a DT, unless Ha-Ha or Pryor fall no FS is going to land in our laps. Even then I still don't think Denver would take one at this point.
                          We still need a CB for sure but the team may look to the 2nd or 3rd to take one instead of the 1st.

CB is a big need even with Talib signing and Harris back but maybe they like Webster enough to wait on taking a CB and see more value in a WR.
                          Of course, with Wolfe having his issues last season maybe they take a Crichton or Tuitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                            DE,MLB,CB & SS were our biggest needs.
                            DE is taken care of if we sign Ware, MLB value wise is Mosley in the first and everyone else in the 2nd or lower, SS are slotted mostly for the 2nd value wise(though Buchanan may go in the late first after his 40 time)

We don't need a DT, unless Ha-Ha or Pryor fall no FS is going to land in our laps. Even then I still don't think Denver would take one at this point.
                            We still need a CB for sure but the team may look to the 2nd or 3rd to take one instead of the 1st.

CB is a big need even with Talib signing and Harris back but maybe they like Webster enough to wait on taking a CB and see more value in a WR.
                            Of course, with Wolfe having his issues last season maybe they take a Crichton or Tuitt.
                            No way we go WR in the 1st round. Not with what we still need... not with how deep the draft is in WR. I just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                              No way we go WR in the 1st round. Not with what we still need... not with how deep the draft is in WR. I just don't see it.
                              Elway bout to pull his vudu and get Sammy Watkins.

Comment

Working...
                              X