Dansby to Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dansby to Cleveland

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>RT <a href="https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot">@MaryKayCabot</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/kentsomers">@kentsomers</a> reporting Karlos Dansby headed to <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Browns&amp;src=hash">#Browns</a>: 4 years, $24 million ... Good signing for Ray Farmer, Mike Pettine.</p>&mdash; Peter King (@SI_PeterKing) <a href="https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing/statuses/443463462464012288">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Second time we've missed out on him. Too bad.

Comment

We have an entire thread sticky'd at the top of the forum for all of the non-bronco related signings.

Just a casual FYI.

Comment

Meltdown, engage

Comment

I was all for signing Dansby, but that contract is ridiculous. No way a 2-down player should be paid $10 mil this year.

Comment

Cue the mane...BUT BUT....DANSBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The people who wanted him the first time had no real case since Dansby wanted to go to AZ all along. But this 2nd time I could understand the why nots.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                The people who wanted him the first time had no real case since Dansby wanted to go to AZ all along. But this 2nd time I could understand the why nots.
                He's getting $10 million his the first year of his deal. We can't why not that because we'd be insane to pay that.

Comment

I'd rather have Spikes if we are after a 2 down. Spikes is a thumper, I'd love to see him destroy Matthews...

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                    He's getting $10 million his the first year of his deal. We can't why not that because we'd be insane to pay that.
                    Browns gotta fill up that space.

In the end it's never hometown. Never wanting a winning team. It's always about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Browns gotta fill up that space.

In the end it's never hometown. Never wanting a winning team. It's always about the money.
                      Well that's not always true, but I don't know why you blame them either

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        Well that's not always true, but I don't know why you blame them either
                        I didn't know i was blaming them. In the end it would be about money for me too.

If anything I blame stupid teams.

Comment

Boo! (again).

I'm sure we'll find another converted Will or a geriatric to plug into the middle of our defense.

Comment

EDDDDDDDD REEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                              Boo! (again).

I'm sure we'll find another converted Will or a geriatric to plug into the middle of our defense.
                              Because Dansby was literally our only hope. He's the Obi Wan of the NFL right now!

Comment

Working...
                              X