Caldwell re-signed- 2 years 3.45 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caldwell re-signed- 2 years 3.45 million

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>WR Andre Caldwell agrees to stay with the Broncos, per league source. Two years, with a max value of $3.45 million.</p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/statuses/443462689054945280">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well at least that's 4 receivers definitely back who caught passes last year, Caldwell showed he could have some impact with that game against the Chargers.

Comment

Decker's replacement. Done.

Comment

They did this so manning could punk him again.

Comment

At a good price in my opinion

Comment

Good signing. Can replace Decker if necessary, doesn't force the Broncos to draft a WR with a top pick. Has experience with Manning, and showed he can make plays.

Comment

Not exciting, but still good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                Good signing. Can replace Decker if necessary, doesn't force the Broncos to draft a WR with a top pick. Has experience with Manning, and showed he can make plays.
                +1

Comment

Good signing. Can replace Decker if necessary, doesn't force the Broncos to draft a WR with a top pick.
                  Im actually hoping we go WR early in draft. Thinking PFM still has a couple years left. Really needs a Stud WR along DT since we may come up short on RB in FA.

Comment

I sincerely do not think he was resigned to replace decker, but he's reliable depth.

Comment

Quality signing. Knows the offense, knows Manning, filled in when Welker went down. We'll be adding another player via FA or the draft so he'll be part of a quartet that will be able to move the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by labronx View Post
                        Im actually hoping we go WR early in draft. Thinking PFM still has a couple years left. Really needs a Stud WR along DT since we may come up short on RB in FA.
                        I'd rather see the pick spent on o-line or defense. O-line and defense were the problem in the superbowl, not necessarily manning and the receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          I sincerely do not think he was resigned to replace decker, but he's reliable depth.
                          Yeah I wasn't really serious about replacing Decker, at least not completely.

Comment

I'd rather see the pick spent on o-line or defense. O-line and defense were the problem in the superbowl, not necessarily manning and the receivers.
                            Defense for me, and specifically at LB. It's just hard to know what our needs will be on either side with so many good players coming back from injury alone.

We go ILB or secondary and I will be a happy kid.

Comment

Solid depth.

Comment

Working...
                              X