The Mystery of Flight 370

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mystery of Flight 370

This thing is getting weirder by the day. I'm sure everybody has heard about it by now. The flight path they've uncovered is bizarre. This is one of the most heavily populated places on Earth. It couldn't have crashed without somebody hearing or seeing something. So where the hell is it? Could it have landed somewhere?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Comment

They found oil slicks in the ocean, did they not?

That thing is at the bottom of the ocean.

Comment

Don't the "black boxes" have beacons in them?

Comment

Originally posted by Florida_Bronco View Post

I'd think that the impact would cause pieces to fly off and float.

Comment

Originally posted by Florida_Bronco View Post

Nope. They checked that slick and said it wasn't from a jet. The debris wasn't from the plane either.

Comment

Then there was the whole thing with the two stolen passports but it turned out they were Iranians escaping to seek asylum? It does sound like a perfect, mysterious flashback storyline on Lost.

But, simplest answer usually being true, it's at the bottom of the ocean.

Comment

They need a "Find your Plane" app.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                  Then there was the whole thing with the two stolen passports but it turned out they were Iranians escaping to seek asylum? It does sound like a perfect, mysterious flashback storyline on Lost.

But, simplest answer usually being true, it's at the bottom of the ocean.
                  Yeah, probably, but the Malacca Straits are one of the most heavily traveled bodies of water in the world. Every ship going back and forth from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific goes through there. Somebody would have seen or heard something.

Maybe it just dropped below radar over the Straits?

Comment

Clearly its on an island with polar bears.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      Don't the "black boxes" have beacons in them?
                      I ask again... because nobody I've asked can give me a straight answer haha

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        Clearly its on an island with polar bears.
                        Don't remind me of the years I wasted watching that ****ing show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                          Don't remind me of the years I wasted watching that ****ing show.
                          I still liked it. But, yeah, its impossible to answer the impossible questions that made the show so interesting. Damon Lindelof is pretty good at creating content that tricks you into thinking he might just tell you the meaning of life.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            I still liked it. But, yeah, its impossible to answer the impossible questions that made the show so interesting. Damon Lindelof is pretty good at creating content that tricks you into thinking he might just tell you the meaning of life.
                            He and Abrams should call up Gilligan and have him teach them how to end a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                              He and Abrams should call up Gilligan and have him teach them how to end a show.
                              Unless 20 dollar bills flew from the TV screen into america's living rooms, people were gonna be disappointed by the LOST finale.

Comment

Working...
                              X