WW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW

@BKDenverSports: Despite interest from DAL, source close to Woodyard told me his 1st trip is to NE, w/ another team visit planned after

hate to see Woodrow go.. he is one of my fav broncos and a true good guy

Comment

i hate that we are going to lose a team Captain with a (what appears to be) small remaining SB window.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
        i hate that we are going to lose a team Captain with a (what appears to be) small remaining SB window.
        They are losing 2 captains

Champ Bailey, Wesley Woodyard

Comment

If we sign Allen he is a great leader, go hard guy every play and should be a mentor for Miller.

Miller missed Doom big brother so maybe Allen picks up and lights a fire under Miller

Comment

Sucks, but he's not a MLB (even though I wanted him there for the bulk of the season, his body just couldn't take the punishment) and Danny T is great at WLB for a fraction of the salary. Just no where left for him on the team. He's the closest we came to filling the leadership hole since Al Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
              They are losing 2 captains

Champ Bailey, Wesley Woodyard

Imagine a locker room with Von and DRC leading the way. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by yerner View Post
                Imagine a locker room with Von and DRC leading the way. Yikes.
                Smoking and talking retirement?

I honestly wonder of those two knobs did the pregame pep talk at the Super Bowl....

Comment

He had 15 tackles and a forced fumble against the Patriots in the regular season, and clearly made an impression.
                  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...with-patriots/

Comment

I really like Woodyard and hate to see him go. But he's a will and Trevathan is better.

Comment

WW is my favorite current Bronco, but I held off buying his jersey for just this reason. Good dude, does excellent work in the community, and plays some pretty good football. But he's as good as gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        Broncos’ 2012 team captains:

QB Peyton Manning (Offense)
                        <strike> G Chris Kuper (Offense)
                        CB Champ Bailey (Defense)
                        DE Elvis Dumervil (Defense)
                        LB Wesley Woodyard (Special Teams)</strike>
                        Boosh.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HB_IUtciAms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>)

Comment

DT made more plays at the WLB in one year than WW has in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            I love Danny but that's blatantly false. The last year Woodyard played at WLB (2012), was very comparable to, if not better than, Trevathan's 2013.
                            Agreed, WW had a DJ pulled on him. Huge potential but constant spot changes killed it off.

Comment

Danny had more FF and tackles, WW had a few more sacks and they split on picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X