Clear All

• Sly_Eli
    replied
    jacoby jones blows.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    I think it might be slighly "softer" than Decker and his agent hope, but I don't think it will be remotely soft enough for the Broncos to even consider bringing him back. But, here's to hoping I'm wrong!
    Oh I agree. I don't hold out much hope. But if Deck signs a 7 million deal somewhere else, I'm gonna be pissed. For whatever that's traditionally been worth.

Leave a comment:

• ludo21
    replied
    Decker is getting high end #2 money and will not be back.

IMO Nicks is the best option out there but i am also betting he will command high end #2 money.

Avant it is!

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Originally posted by Rabb View Post
    Pray tell, why?
    Just seems guys coming off playing for great teams, in the Superbowl, get more money then they should and never do that well.

Leave a comment:

• LiberalsRClueless
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Large View Post
    Its hard to not recognize DT's speed when he takes a screen to the paydirt.
    This is exactly what I thought when I saw this post.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    I sure as hell hope we don't lose Decker on the cheap just to buy a few lottery tickets on the draft. I'd rather we use the soft market to bring him back.
    I think it might be slighly "softer" than Decker and his agent hope, but I don't think it will be remotely soft enough for the Broncos to even consider bringing him back. But, here's to hoping I'm wrong!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    I think other GMs and ours realize how stacked the WR position is in the draft. I think that's driving down interest and maybe even price for FA WRs.
    I hear ya. But rookie WR's take time. And Free Agency is usually more about right now. At least moreso than the draft.

I sure as hell hope we don't lose Decker on the cheap just to buy a few lottery tickets on the draft. I'd rather we use the soft market to bring him back.

Anyway, crazy how the market fluctuates year to year.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
    I really hope that other teams' GMs surf OM game day threads to see what we thought about Deck on some of those game days.
    I think other GMs and ours realize how stacked the WR position is in the draft. I think that's driving down interest and maybe even price for FA WRs.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Steeler fans don't think he's smart. They saw several plays where Big Ben threw it where he was supposed to, while sanders went the wrong way. I know quite a few steelers fan who just wanted the dude cut. That dropped 2 pt conversion probably has a lot to do with it, but there's a common theme among those fans. That he just fails under the clutch.
    I really hope that other teams' GMs surf OM game day threads to see what we thought about Deck on some of those game days.

Leave a comment:

• yerner
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    PFF suggesting Golden Tate for the Broncos. The fact that he'd fit nicely as their punt returner makes me tend to agree.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...enver-broncos/
    that actually makes a ton of sense. he'd be great in this offense.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    I like Emmanual Sanders. Hard worker, willing blocker, smart player and would do well with Manning in the Broncos offense.
    Steeler fans don't think he's smart. They saw several plays where Big Ben threw it where he was supposed to, while sanders went the wrong way. I know quite a few steelers fan who just wanted the dude cut. That dropped 2 pt conversion probably has a lot to do with it, but there's a common theme among those fans. That he just fails under the clutch.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    Pass on Tate IMO.
    Pray tell, why?

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Pass on Tate IMO.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    I like Emmanual Sanders. Hard worker, willing blocker, smart player and would do well with Manning in the Broncos offense.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    Give me Tate too. No Holliday road and no Decker means just Welker for PR and hoping that he makes the entire season without another concussion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X