Tosh O bags on the Ginger hatchet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tosh O bags on the Ginger hatchet.

I was watching a re-run of Tosh O. He was talking about how he was wearing pink for breast Cancer awareness. He said all his proceeds will go to charity unlike the NFL were less then five percent goes to it.

Is this true ? Because that's kinda f-up to make money off of that.
    Last edited by Quoydogs; 03-07-2014, 11:33 PM.

http://tracking.si.com/2013/10/16/pi...ncer-research/

This part is where the NFL makes its profit off cancer.

"It should also be noted that the most common place for pink NFL merchandise to be sold is through the league’s online store, individual teams and at the stadiums. Therefore, the NFL or the individual teams act as the retailer in this case and therefore receive a portion of the 50 percent that goes toward the “retailer.”

Comment

I'm pro-seeds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        http://tracking.si.com/2013/10/16/pi...ncer-research/

This part is where the NFL makes its profit off cancer.

"It should also be noted that the most common place for pink NFL merchandise to be sold is through the league’s online store, individual teams and at the stadiums. Therefore, the NFL or the individual teams act as the retailer in this case and therefore receive a portion of the 50 percent that goes toward the “retailer.”
        Dude that's ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
          I'm pro-seeds as well.
          I bet you were picked on in school.

Comment

I hope people didn't think nearly 1/4 of the damn season was dedicated to pink **** all over the place because the NFL gave a ****.

It's always been about money and getting more females invested in the league.

Comment

I dont find Tosh that funny anymore. Schtick is old.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                I hope people didn't think nearly 1/4 of the damn season was dedicated to pink **** all over the place because the NFL gave a ****.

It's always been about money and getting more females invested in the league.
                Isn't this kinda wrong ?
                If you use cancer to make a profit. Then call yourself good for the people and we are trying to be roll models is a bit of a stretch at this point right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                  I dont find Tosh that funny anymore. Schtick is old.

I still find him hilariously awkward.

Comment

I find him and that show just another cookie cutter of Talk soup.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                      Dude that's ****ed up.
                      the nfl is big business. they generate revenue under the guise of creating awareness/donating to cancer charities.

They fine players weekly for some of the most nonsensical "infractions" (eg, gameday socks not being the proper length) and then they claim that the fine money goes to "charity." The problem is, nobody seems to know what charity receives funds. I have tried to figure it out myself, if it's out there, it's pretty hard to find. There are millions of dollars in fine money, but the allocation of said funds is ?

And they are structured as a non-profit organization (meaning they are tax exempt) with a commissioner who pulls an annual salary in excess of $30million.

They claim to care about the long-term health of their players, but are sued by former players who say once they are through generating revenue for the league, the league is through with them and their broken bodies.

I enjoy the game of football, but the longer I look at the nfl, I think it's a disgusting organization.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                        the nfl is big business. they generate revenue under the guise of creating awareness/donating to cancer charities.

They fine players weekly for some of the most nonsensical "infractions" (eg, gameday socks not being the proper length) and then they claim that the fine money goes to "charity." The problem is, nobody seems to know what charity receives funds. I have tried to figure it out myself, if it's out there, it's pretty hard to find. There are millions of dollars in fine money, but the allocation of said funds is ?

And they are structured as a non-profit organization (meaning they are tax exempt) with a commissioner who pulls an annual salary in excess of $30million.

They claim to care about the long-term health of their players, but are sued by former players who say once they are through generating revenue for the league, the league is through with them and their broken bodies.

I enjoy the game of football, but the longer I look at the nfl, I think it's a disgusting organization.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post

See the problem I have is the donating to cancer or other charity is great to say but when you are only giving 8 percent . Its a scam. What a bunch of scumbags.

Comment

I hate October for all the pink **** it's always seemed so disengenious and this just emphasizes why.

Comment

I wonder why the NFLN refuses to talk about this. Goodell is ruining the game and the overall out look of the NFL but yet most think he is a saint. I think he needs to be called out on all this ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X