DeMarcus Ware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Ware

Is he a fit for Denver's scheme, and if so - where?

Also, would you want the Broncos to make a serious push for him if he gets released?

Discuss.

he would play DE, but I think he's going to demand too much $$$ given his age and recent injury history.

Comment

He probably is on the downside of his career. Might be able to do what Phillips did for us last season.

Comment

I'd MUCH rather have Jared Allen...

Comment

I like the flexibility he would bring to the scheme, depends on his asking price.

Comment

Dockett tweeted he is coming to here to AZ... (half jokingly)

Comment

I don't think it's impossible. My hunch is that a pass rusher is John Elway's FA priority, so it's a name you can't dismiss entirely.

Regarding my hunch, Klis seems to be on the same page.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...op-flight-pass

Comment

I'd rather us go after Houston

Comment

I would consider the injury history of potential free agent signings as a major factor. Guys that never seem to be out with injuries should be bumped up to the top of the list. It sucks to pay a guy a bunch of money and then watch as he sits out the year with an injury. It seems to happen a lot with free agents. Orakpo is injured a lot and the broncos were reportedly going after him before he was tagged, not a good sign IMO.

Comment

I would rather have Allen but I am intrigued about signing Houston, Allen would be the much safer bet.

Comment

I'm not saying Yes, but I'm not saying no. I need more info on this. Like what kind of injuries did he have before.

Comment

What about Bennett from Sea? He's young and coming off 2 great years?

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          What about Bennett from Sea? He's young and coming off 2 great years?
                          I heard he wants to go play with his brother in Chicago.

I would like to see him here but he is going to command a lot of money in a long term deal and it sounds like he has his heart on Chicago.

I could see them landing Allen for less than Bennett, Houston should come cheap unless Oakland throws a lot of money at him which I doubt they want to do as they let him get to FA, unless they want FA to set his price.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                            I heard he wants to go play with his brother in Chicago.

I would like to see him here but he is going to command a lot of money in a long term deal and it sounds like he has his heart on Chicago.

I could see them landing Allen for less than Bennett, Houston should come cheap unless Oakland throws a lot of money at him which I doubt they want to do as they let him get to FA, unless they want FA to set his price.
                            Houston is from Colorado Springs so that's definitely helpful

Comment

never been a fan pass

Comment

Working...
                              X