Denver Sports Radio Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Sports Radio Changes

So, most of you who listen to sports radio in Denver already know the line up changes but here goes:

104.3 The Fan
    Mornings 6AM-9AM: Mike Evans, Nate Lundy (puke), & Vic Lombardi
    Mid Morning: 9AM - 12PM: The Dan Patrick Show (syndicated)
    Early Afternoon: 12PM-3PM: Sandy Clough has joined Drew Goodman & Scott Hastings
    Afternoon Drive: 3PM-6PM: DMac & Alfred Williams

102.3 ESPN
    Mornings: Mike & Mike
    Mid Morning: The Herd w/Colin Chowherd
    Early Afternoon: Les Shapiro & Charles "CJ" Johnson
    Afternoon Drive: Nate Kreckman, Gary Miller & Tom Nalen

Here's where it gets interesting:
    Mile High Sports Radio - formerly on 93.7, has moved to 94.1
    (and sounds effing terrible, again, every day)

7a-9a Morning Drive with Eric Goodman & Mike Pritchard
    9a-11a The Press Box with Mark Kizsla, Peter Burns & Oren Lomenna
    11a-12p Gil Whiteley
    12p-2p The Irv and Joe Show
    2p-4p The Brandon Spano Show
    4p-6p Danny and Cello

Mile High Sports is going down the tank, IMO. Their signal is horrible and their programming is just as bad.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this up for anyone who was wondering. Bored at work today...

Shouldn't the Morning Drive for MHSR be called "The Morning Buzz with Mike Pritchard"?

I hope most got that one.

Comment

Someone listen and let me know if any of them don't suck. The last time I took a shot at listening to Denver sports radio, I ended up very nearly stabbing myself in the eye with a rusty fork.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
        Someone listen and let me know if any of them don't suck. The last time I took a shot at listening to Denver sports radio, I ended up very nearly stabbing myself in the eye with a rusty fork.
        To me, the only one that isn't just god awful is The Locker Room (102.3 from 3p-6p) with Nalen, Miller & Kreckman

Comment

Mike Evans and Nate Lundy need to be on at midnight or some other time when no one is listening.

Comment

Vic Lombardi is the best local sports talk host, IMO. His partners on the 104.3 morning show get in the way sometimes but overall that's a good one to listen to. For NFL talk I like Cecil Lammey on 102.3 Sunday mornings. I've recently started listening to Dave Logan on KOA in the late afternoon if there is bronco news (like Champ's release) - when Logan is talking broncos he has good insights.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
              Someone listen and let me know if any of them don't suck. The last time I took a shot at listening to ANY sports radio, I ended up very nearly stabbing myself in the eye with a rusty fork.
              FYP

Comment

Denver's Best:
                Gary Miller, Nalen and Kreckman. (could use more nalen and miller, less kreckman - this would be a great show if they could drop kreckman and get in vic lombardi)

Vic Lombardi - his shows are usually good, but he's paried up with the two worst right now.

Dave Logan - he's really good when talking sports.

Comment

Sandy and Hastings if I'm in the car early afternoon, Logan and Krieger during drivetime. No 104.3 until dbag is gone.

Comment

Sandy works much better on his own. Having him paired with the Tangent Kings, Drew and Scott, really sucks.

Sandy is the best in Denver Sports Talk.

Comment

Irv and Joe still on?

Comment

Mile High Sports Radio - formerly on 93.7, has moved to 94.1
                        (and sounds effing terrible, again, every day)

7a-9a Morning Drive with Eric Goodman & Mike Pritchard
                        9a-11a The Press Box with Mark Kizsla, Peter Burns & Oren Lomenna
                        11a-12p Gil Whiteley
                        12p-2p The Irv and Joe Show
                        2p-4p The Brandon Spano Show
                        4p-6p Danny and Cello

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                          Sandy works much better on his own. Having him paired with the Tangent Kings, Drew and Scott, really sucks.

Sandy is the best in Denver Sports Talk.

Yes. And it really seems like he's gotten a handle on his impatience with stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
                            Yes. And it really seems like he's gotten a handle on his impatience with stupidity.
                            No, he has not.
                            lol

Comment

I've checked out of Denver sports radio until probably late July. I have no desire to recap what went wrong in the Super Bowl while sitting in sh*tty traffic day after day. I punished myself all last offseason after the Raven's loss, not doing it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X