X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuper retires

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ensive-lineman

Its official

Chris, it's been a pleasure, thanks for 8 wonderful years with us, good luck in your future endeavors!
    Last edited by Boobs McGee; 03-11-2014, 06:52 AM.

paging kupesdad

Comment

according to his dad, probably

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...42#post4061842

Comment

I couldn't find another story that confirms it. I'm at work, so that link is blocked because of adult/mature content. WTF is on that site?

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
          Bummer, but pretty awesome that he got to the biggest stage in sports.

@crushaholic, be veeeeeery careful with Reddit, it's a slippery slope that will consume your productivity!

Comment

Thanks Kup! Appreciated the way you played the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Boobs McGee View Post
              Bummer, but pretty awesome that he got to the biggest stage in sports.

@crushaholic, be veeeeeery careful with Reddit, it's a slippery slope that will consume your productivity!
              I will heed that warning. I just got my productivity back, after the NFL season ended. Wait, is March Madness coming up? Damn...

Comment

How many are still on the team from the shanny days? Clady? Woodyard? Prater?

Comment

If Kup retires, Prater would be the longest tenured Bronco....

Comment

I love reddit, I spend too much time there but fair warning...the Broncos sub there is terrible.

Possibly worse than the light rail. My favorite right now is the thread that we are getting Revis for a 3rd, and it's been reported.
                    Last edited by Rabb; 03-07-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I hope Kupesdad sticks around on the forums. He's one of our better contributors, IMO. Not to take anything away from our great, many contributors though....

Comment

Yeah Lombardi told me last night that he wont be back cos of an ankle issue. Shame that kid was a good servant. Gonna be a lot of change this year in Denver, a lot of players wont be back, probably one of the biggest overhauls we've ever had in one offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                          Yeah Lombardi told me last night that he wont be back cos of an ankle issue. Shame that kid was a good servant. Gonna be a lot of change this year in Denver, a lot of players wont be back, probably one of the biggest overhauls we've ever had in one offseason.
                          Look forward to seeing what we can do this off-season. Thanks for all your updates.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post

Not one move yet is surprising though. Bailey, Kuper, they were not contributing enough on the field to keep paying. Anyone who followed football knew at their cap numbers they would get released early into FA to free up cash for younger starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                              Look forward to seeing what we can do this off-season. Thanks for all your updates.
                              No problem. Cannot recall us ever going into an offseason with no MLB on the roster, 1 cornerback, 3 defensive ends (2 were injured last year), 2 wide receivers and 1 guard.

Comment

Working...
                              X