Upgrade our ST's KR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade our ST's KR

Go after Hester on the cheap, at this point he is bigger than Holliday and may not be as fast as he once was but he has addressed his fumbling issues and bad decisions over the year and would give us some nice starting FP that would be too risky counting on Holliday to get for us in big games.

Ted Ginn

Comment

If you want someone who doesn't make mistakes, fine. But I don't think it's a position we really need to sink money into

Comment

I would argue his return to start the Superbowl had much to do with the outcome of the game. Starting at our own 10 made that snap mishap a safety instead of a 2nd and 20.

its a big deal.

Comment

I'd improve it by cutting Holliday.

Comment

cut holiday and resign Decker....

Comment

Holiday can hit the road. They lost all confidence in him as a PR as the season wore on, and you dont get that many touches on KR's anyway. Would rather have a guy that can actually do something else taking up a roster spot.

Comment

Pass on Hester. Not interest in having too many short term "old guys."

Comment

Originally posted by Ol#7 View Post
                  Holiday can hit the road. They lost all confidence in him as a PR as the season wore on, and you dont get that many touches on KR's anyway. Would rather have a guy that can actually do something else taking up a roster spot.
                  Yep. It was exciting at times and his quickness and acceleration are off the charts, but if you can't hang onto the ball, you're really not any good back there.

With this offense, wouldn't even mind just throwing a sure handed guy back there to flat out fair catch every punt and kneel down every kick off.

Comment

Let Holliday compete in TC again but we need a vet insurance policy or another young player to push him.

If he can't master the art of catching the ball, knowing when to let it go, fair catch it, etc he can't play on the team anymore.

We know now why Housten let him go.

Comment

KR are a dying breed. Especially in Denver where no kicks get returnered

Punt returners on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                        I would argue his return to start the Superbowl had much to do with the outcome of the game. Starting at our own 10 made that snap mishap a safety instead of a 2nd and 20.

its a big deal.
                        this really is scapegoating at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          Dude should've ran it to the house. Not even giving an opportunity for a botched snap.

7-0 broncos on the first play. Dam you holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                            I try. My ultimate is the fact that Broadway Joe botched the coin flip.

Are you suggesting however that he should have come out of the end zone and field position does not matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                              I try. My ultimate is the fact that Broadway Joe botched the coin flip.

Are you suggesting however that he should have come out of the end zone and field position does not matter?
                              No, but its something he always does. Pinning the safety (a MUCH MUCH bigger mistake an anomaly) on Holliday is misguided.

Comment

Working...
                              X